Estimated shipping date Feburary 6th
UltiMaker S7 Pro Bundle
Achieve a new level of print success
The S7 is UltiMaker's latest and most advanced 3D printer. It offers advanced technology and user-friendly features, making it a reliable choice for the production of high-quality parts and models. The S7 boasts an inductive sensor-enabled bed leveling system that ensures a perfect first layer, an integrated air management system that maintains a passively heated chamber, and a flexible PEI-coated build plate for reliable adhesion and easy removal. So you can 3D print high-quality parts and models more easily and reliably – from the first layer to the last.
Ultimaker S7 3D Printer
The UltiMaker S7 can be trusted to do its job, giving you the freedom to do yours. The inductive sensor-enabled bed leveling of the S7 ensures a perfect first layer and the integrated air manager maintains the build volume at an optimally regulated temperature.
Material Handling Station
Stores up to 6 spools of filament in a humidity controlled chamber, giving you a more reliable and consistent 3D printing experience.
Key Features & Benefits
24/7 capacity. Always-on productivity
Composite-ready dual extrusion
Humidity-controlled storage for 6 spools
Filters up to 95% of ultrafine particles
Compatible with over 200 materials
- Advanced active leveling: Reliable first-layer adhesion enables unattended use without manual leveling
- Environmental control: The integrated air manager ﬁlters out up to 95% of UFPs while also keeping the build chamber temperature carefully regulated
- Flexible build plate: The PEI-coated build plate makes for reliable print adhesion and removal. A sensor also assures your build plate will always be in place before printing
- Large build volume: Scale up with bigger parts or batch production
- Wide material choice: Use almost any material with our open ﬁ lament system, including composites
- Easy setup and monitoring: Start printing quickly with a simple first-time user experience. Including NFC material recognition and a high-resolution internal camera
- Access to the UltiMaker platform: Seamless integration with the extensive UltiMaker platform. Including software, materials, and hardware
- Network connectivity: Print via Wi-Fi, LAN, cloud, or USB
- UltiMaker Essentials: Access to security-assessed software – with remote printing, user management, and e-learning
UltiMaker Design Innovations
New Inductive Print Head Sensor
Probing makes perfect...
3D prints succeed or fail because of their first layer. The new inductive sensor on the UltiMaker S7 detects tiny variations in the build plate’s topography with less noise, increasing accuracy. Bed tilt is calibrated in the factory and automatically maintained, removing the need for thumbscrews and the chance of user error.
The redesigned print head features a sensor to detect potential flooding earlier. It also includes stronger magnets to ensure the print core door stays closed and a reversed front fan to reduce the need for cleaning and maintenance. Together these allow you to start a print and walk away – more confident than ever in a perfect first layer.
Integrated Air Manager
Easy printing. Easy breathing.
The integrated Air Manager quietly filters the exhaust from every print on the UltiMaker S7. This process has been independently tested to remove up to 95% of ultrafine particles.* It also fully encloses the build chamber. This and the single glass door leave fewer gaps to increase internal temperature stability and print quality, while giving you the freedom to place the printer anywhere – even next to open windows or HVAC systems.
*Tested by Fraunhofer WKI. Only including UltiMaker materials.
PEI-coated flexible build plate
Print removal speeds to flex about.
The flexible steel build plate allows easy, toolless removal of 3D printed parts, making it possible to reset the UltiMaker S7 in a fraction of the time it normally takes. 25 magnets and 4 pins securely hold the plate in perfect alignment, allowing for one-handed operation. A sensor prevents a print from starting without the build plate present. And the flex plate's PEI coating reduces the need for glue or build plate adhesion structures for some materials.
Transform Your Business with
the UltiMaker Ecosystem
The UltiMaker S7 gives you access to the entire UltiMaker ecosystem, including:
- UltiMaker Essentials (unending enterprise software subscription)
- UltiMaker Cura (full settings and monitoring compatibility)
- UltiMaker Digital Factory (remote printing and management)
- UltiMaker 3D Printing Academy (e-learning modules)
- A global network of service partners (setup and training)
Advanced Filament Compatibility
UltiMaker works tirelessly to work with the leading material manufacturers around the globe to provide UltiMaker users with pre-tuned settings for the best filament to meet your use-case. The UltiMaker S7 is an easy way to print with some of the world's most advanced filaments - including glass and carbon fiber composites.
3 Easy Steps to Transform your Workflow
1. Prepare Your Model
Import from CAD, choose your material, slice with optimized settings, and remotely send your print job – all in a few clicks.
2. Start 3D Printing
Get on with your work, knowing the UltiMaker S7 is reliable and safe for unattended use.
3. Use Your Part
Create prototypes, tools, and parts with almost any mechanical properties – thanks to world-leading material compatibility.
Complete the Bundle
Upgrade to 24/7 Productivity
Combining the UltiMaker S7 with the Air Manager, and Material Handling Station gives you full environmental control of the entire 3D printing process from start to end. Up to 6 rolls of filament can be stored and automatically managed in the Material Handling Station, controlling humidity to provide super reliable printing. Using the air manager also allows you to passively heat the build chamber and filter up to 95% of ultrafine particles, creating a safer working environment.
Trusted by the World's Leading Brands
What UltiMaker's Partners Say
"Last year, we produced around 1,000 different 3D printed parts. The benefits of these are improved ergonomics, productivity, and operator satisfaction. In the end, we get very good feedback from the operators working on the line."
Luis Pascoa, Pilot Plant Manager at Volkswagen Autoeuropa
"So far in the pilots that have ran, we've significantly seen a cost reduction in the functional applications that we've found from 70 - 90%. On delivery time we've seen the same decrease."
Isabelle Haenen, Global Supply Chain Procurement at Heineken
"We chose UltiMaker because the machines are reliable and the results are repeatable. That's important for us, for a stable production process."
Johannes Grimm, Manager Operation Excellence at Carl Zeiss Optical Components
"If you compare our 3D printed tools to conventionally manufactured tools, we can easily save approximately €1,000 per tool, which is of course a lot when you consider all the tools which are needed to produce a vehicle."
Raphael Koch, Research Engineer R&A at Ford Europe
Compare UltiMaker's 3D Printers
|Ultimaker S7 Pro Bundle||Ultimaker S7||Ultimaker S5||Ultimaker S3||Ultimaker 2+ Connect|
|Heated Build Plate||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Swappable Print Cores||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Filament Flow Sensor||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Composite and Metal Compatibility||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Largest Build Volume||✓||✓||✓|
|PEI Flex Plate||✓||✓|
|Inductive Senor Active Bed Leveling||✓||✓|
|Automatic Bed Tilt Compensation||✓||✓|
|Print Head Anti-flood Sensor||✓||✓|
|Automatic Material Handling||✓|
|Filament Humidity Control||✓|
- Build Volume: 330 x 240 x 300 mm (13 x 9.4 x 11.8")
- Assembled Dimensions: 495 x 500 x 1190 mm (19.5 x 19.7 x 46.9 inches)
- Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Compatible Filament Diameter: 2.85 mm
- Weight: 46.7 kg (103 lbs)
- Power Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Maximum Power Output: 500W
- 0.25 mm nozzle: 150 - 60 micron
- 0.4 mm nozzle: 200 - 20 micron
- 0.6 mm nozzle: 300 - 20 micron
- 0.8 mm nozzle: 600 - 20 micron
- XYZ Resolution: 6.9, 6.9, 2.5 micron
- Feeder Type: Dual-geared feeder, reinforced for composite materials
- Display: 4.7-inch (11.9 cm) color touchscreen
- Print Core Replacement: Swappable print cores
- Print Head: Dual extrusion print head, with auto nozzle-lifting system, swappable print cores, and inductive sensor to ensure a perfect first layer
- Nozzle Diameters: 0.25 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm
- Build Speed: < 24 mm³/s
- Nozzle Temperature: 180 - 280°C
- Nozzle Heat-Up Time: < 2 minutes
- Operating Sound: < 50 dBA
- Build Plate Leveling: Advanced Active Leveling
- Build Plate: 20 - 140°C heated glass build plate
- Build Plate Heat-Up Time: < 4 minutes (from 20 to 60°C)
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 15 - 30 °C (59 - 86 °F), up to 70% relative humidity
- Non-Operating Temperature: 0 - 32 °C (32 - 90 °F)
Supplied Free Software:
- UltiMaker Cura - Print Preparation Software
- UltiMaker Digital Factory - Printer Management Software
- Supported OS: MacOS, Windows, Linux
- Plugin Integration: SolidWorks, Siemens NX, Autodesk Inventor
Supported File Types:
- UltiMaker Cura: STL, OBJ, X3D, 3MF, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG
- Printable formats: G, GCODE, GCODE.gz, UFP
- File Transfer: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
Service & Support
- Training is available online or via our dedicated network of local service partners.
- Register your UltiMaker S7 for a free, online setup and onboarding tutorial in the UltiMaker 3D Printing Academy.
- Included Warranty Period: 12 months (Upgradable with purchase of extended service plan)
- Expert Support: Market-leading technical support via email, phone, or from our global community is available to you in your language and time zone.
- Extended Support: Online resources, extensive manuals, material technical and safety data sheets (in multiple languages), a detailed knowledge base, and much more.
- Certification: CE, FCC, VPAT, RoHS, REACH, CB, BIS, KC, PSE, RCM, SRRC, MIC, NCC, Safe unattended professional use
- Information: Learn about UltiMaker S7 safety and compliance
The Widest Material Choice on the Market
Choosing the right material is critical to the success of your 3D print. UltiMaker's open filament system lets you print with any 2.85 mm filament, and print profiles from the UltiMaker Marketplace streamline print preparation and maximize your print success rate.
Ultimaker Product Number: 234152pb0