Reasons to Choose UltiMaker ABS
UltiMaker has optimized UltiMaker ABS to make it easier to print with than other ABS filaments:
- Good interlayer adhesion, especially when printing with an enclosed front
- Withstands temperatures of up to 85 °C
- Achieve aesthetic detail that rivals injection molded parts
- Dual extrusion with a choice of 10 ABS colors, or with Breakaway support material
UltiMaker ABS is a versatile 3D printing material. It can be used for:
- Visual and functional prototyping
- Fit testing
- End-use parts
- Concept models
- Custom components
- Short-run manufacturing
Example Prints Using UltiMaker ABS
Precise Model Visualization
ABS provides engineers with a low-cost approach for development cycles, allowing them to quickly design, print, and test prototypes before entering full production.
By 3D printing ABS, you can accurately simulate the form, fit, and function of an end-use part’s performance – giving you confidence in the final design.
Transition from concept design to manufacturing in days, thanks to the ability of ABS filament to create functional and mechanically strong products.