Powerful Handheld 3D Scanner for Hard-to-Reach & Complex Surfaces
The KSCAN-Magic series 3D Laser Scanner introduces infrared laser + blue laser technology with five standard working modes: large area scanning, fast scanning, fine scanning, deep hole scanning, and a built-in photogrammetry system.
KSCAN-Magic series 3D laser scanners have a revolutionary breakthrough in performance. Its unparalleled scanning speed, accuracy, detail, scanning area, and depth of field greatly optimize the 3D measurement workflows and accelerate the product time-to-market. To obtain data on hard-to-reach or complex surfaces, KSCAN-Magic series can be equipped with a portable CMM K-Probe, providing a comprehensive 3D digital solution for precision measurement.
KSCAN-Magic Features & Benefits
Innovative Infrared Laser
KSCAN-Magic series 3D Laser Scanner innovatively adopts infrared laser scanning technology worldwide. Its ultimate scanning area reaches 1440 mm x 860 mm, achieving precise wide range measurement with ease.
KSCAN-Magic series 3D Laser Scanner delivers an ultra-fast scanning rate, enabling a faster workflow from the set-up to the scan. By flexibly switching the scanning modes, it satisfies different application needs, dramatically improving working efficiency.
Extremely Clear Details
Under hyperfine scanning mode, KSCAN-Magic series 3D laser scanner can accurately obtain complete data on the surface of complex objects, easily capturing every detail with resolution of 0.010 mm.
Single Laser Line Scanning
Single laser line scanning mode accurately and quickly captures 3D data of deep holes and dead angle positions.
Metrology-Grade NDT Measuring
0.020 mm of scanning accuracy and 0.03 mm/m of volume accuracy, deliver ultra-high precision NDT for the aerospace industry.
KSCAN-Magic Case Studies
Reverse engineering parts in the field can be very difficult due to limitations in the size and portability of industrial grade 3D scanners.
The KSCAN-Magic is the perfect tool to scan hard-to-reach places, including taking it where other scanners can't go.
As the aviation industry requires high precision parts and components, 3D scanning technology is ideal for the design, manufacturing, assembly, and MRO in the industry.
The high speed with which 3D laser scanning can capture the data also contributes to the minimization of airplane downtime.
More than a decade into the Industry 4.0 revolution, the limitation of traditional tools to design and inspect parts pose a challenge to the fast-paced growth of automotive industry.
The increasing use of digital technology like 3D scanning in design, production, and inspection has yielded enormous benefits in quality and efficiency.
KSCAN-Magic Technical Specifcations
- Ultra-Fast Scanning: 11 Blue Laser Crosses
- Hyperfine Scanning: 7 Blue Parallel Laser Lines
- Large Area Scanning: 11 Parallel Infrared Laser Lines
- Deep Hole Scanning: 1 Extra Blue Laser Line
- Laser Lines in Total: 41
- Accuracy: 0.020 mm
- Scanning Rate: Up to 1,350,000 Measurements per Second
- Scanning Area: Up to 1,440 x 860 mm
- Scanning Area: 3,760 x 3,150 mm
- Depth of Field: 2,500 mm
- Laser Class: CLASS II (Eye-Safe)
- Resolution: Up to 0.010 mm
- Work Alone: 0.015 mm + 0.030 mm/m
- Work with 1m Reference Bar: 0.015 mm + 0.020 mm/m
- Work with MSCAN-L15: 0.015 mm + 0.015 mm/m
- Stand-Off Distance: 300 mm
- Depth of Field: 925 mm
Portable CMM K-Probe:
- Single Point Repeatability: 0.030 mm
- Tracking Frequency: 60 Hz
- Intelligent Edge Inspection Module (Edge Accuracy): 0.030 mm
- Pipe Inspection Module (Output Formats): YBC / LRA / Compensation Value
- Output Formats: .stl / .ply / .obj / .igs / .stp / .wrl / .xyz / .dae / .fbx / .ma / .asc / customized
- Operating Temperature Range: -10℃ – 40℃
- Inteface Mode: USB 3.0