Reasons to Choose Ultimaker CPE+
Ultimaker CPE+ 3D printing filament is more wear resistant compared to regular CPE material, for extremely tough and dimensionally stable functional prototypes that can withstand high temperatures.
- Can withstand temperatures up to 100 °C
- Higher impact strength than regular CPE
- High toughness and dimensional stability for good mechanical performance
- Excellent chemical resistance
Ultimaker CPE+ is ideal for these applications:
- Custom components that need to withstand high temperatures
- Visual and functional prototyping
- Short-run manufacturing
- Fit testing
Example Prints Using Ultimaker CPE+
Durable and Temperature Resistant
Ultimaker CPE+ material properties offer increased thermal resistance and impact strength compared to regular CPE, for applications that need to stand up to wear and tear.
Even Tougher Parts
With increased toughness compared to regular CPE, Ultimaker CPE+ is an extremely durable material for prototypes that need to stand up to punishment.
Chemical Resistant Parts
Ultimaker CPE+ properties are ideal for custom mechanical parts that need high chemical resistance.