Reasons to Choose UltiMaker PETG
UltiMaker PETG sets the standard for enterprise-grade industrial use, with key benefits including:
- Good adhesion and preconfigured print profiles mean anyone can quickly and easily achieve first-time-right results
- Compared to PLA and Tough PLA, UltiMaker PETG unlocks the widest range of technical applications – ideal for industrial parts, tools, and prototypes
- One of the most affordable technical 3D printing materials with a good mix of properties, UltiMaker PETG is easy to standardize the printing process across your organization
Below are some key mechanical properties of UltiMaker PETG:
- Good chemical resistance against lubricants, oils, alcohol, acids, and bases
- Able to withstand humid environments and temperatures up to 76°C
- Tough and wear resistant
- Available in 14 colors including transparent and fluorescent, UltiMaker PETG is suited for a variety of use cases, from color coding to see-through parts
UltiMaker PETG is built for industrial use – an ideal choice for:
- Manufacturing aids for the production line
- Parts for industrial use, such as liquid-proof sensor covers or color-coded tools
- Functional prototypes
Example Prints Using UltiMaker PETG
In the color you want with the mechanical properties you need – UltiMaker PETG is the perfect solution to creating manufacturing aids that ensure efficiency, order, and safety in an industrial environment.
Parts for Industrial Use
UltiMaker PETG features chemical and temperature-resistant properties, making it an excellent candidate for creating parts meant to work hard in an industrial environment.
Easy printability and a balance between toughness, stiffness, and resistance to external influences mean you can design, test, and iterate functional prototypes that get the job done.