MakerBot Method X Carbon Fiber Pro Clean Air Bundle
With over ten years working with 3D printing professionals, we’ve designed the ultimate, easy-to-use 3D printing solution to meet all of your application needs. From rapid prototyping to end use parts, get started printing today with METHOD’s powerful additive manufacturing platform.What’s included in the PRO Clean Air Bundle?
- MakerBot Carbon Fiber Method X 3D Printer
- MakerCare 3-Year Extended Service Plan for MakerBot METHOD
- Build Plate Tape for MakerBot METHOD
- Model 1XA Extruder for MakerBot METHOD X
- MakerBot METHOD X ABS-R Filament Black
- MakerBot METHOD X ABS-R Filament Natural
- MakerBot METHOD X ABS-R Filament Red
- MakerBot METHOD Nylon 12 Carbon Fiber Filament Black
- MakerBot METHOD PVA Support Filament
- MakerBot METHOD X RapidRinse Filament
- MakerBot Clean Air System for METHOD
MakerBot Method X 3D Printer - Carbon Fiber Edition
Industrial 3D Printing Made Accessible
Print manufacturing tools and productions parts to spec with real manufacturing grade materials.
Benefits & Features of the MakerBot Method X Carbon Fiber Edition:
- Heated Chamber - Delivers stronger manufacturing-grade parts
- Open Material Platform - Allows printing of advanced engineering materials from any manufacturer
- 6-in-1 Modular Performance Extruders - Allows for quick change between material groups, preventing cross-contamination
- Fully Enclosed and Filtered - The Clean Air Dual Filtration System ensures worry-free printing with engineering materials in any environment
DUAL EXTRUSION COMPOSITE 3D PRINTING FOR ADVANCED GEOMETRIES
- Patented VECT™ 110 (Variable Environmental Controlled Temperature) Thermal Regulation evenly heats and controls the print environment leading to parts that are 2x stronger on the z-axis, and 2x more accurate across the board.
- The 1C Composite Extruder is engineered, optimized, and tested to withstand abrasive composite materials for maximum lifespan.
- Dual extruders with water-soluble support material allow you to print in unlimited geometries and simplify your workflow.
STRONG, HEAT-RESISTANT METAL REPLACEMENT PARTS
- Excellent strength to weight ratio – 110 MPa TS – for light-weighting applications such as robotic end effectors.
- Engineering-grade stiffness with high heat resistance under load for parts that perform.
- Composites ranging from Nylon 12 Carbon Fiber to ABS Kevlar give you flexibility on your project and rigidness in your part.
- Print Metals, Composites, and Polymers and infinite 3rd party options with 6-in-1 Modular Performance Extruders for METHOD X.
IMPORT YOUR COMPLEX DESIGNS, HIT PRINT IN CARBON FIBER
- Design in your favorite CAD software, then prep, print, and monitor remotely from CloudPrint™.
- Quickly change from production composites to modeling materials with the hands-free SmartAssist™ Material Loading System.
- Spring Steel Build Plate is durable enough to withstand thousands of prints in abrasive composites and the print pops off cleanly with a simple flex.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 MakerBot METHOD X 3D Printer
- 1 Spring Steel Build Plate
- 1 Composite Extruder
- 1 Performance Extruder 2XA Support
- 1 Performance Extruder 2 Support
- 1 Nozzle Brush
- 1 Hex Key
- 1 USB A-to-B Cable
- 1 US Power Cord
- 1 EU Power Cord
The METHOD X Carbon Fiber is the flagship of the METHOD 3D printer family with the capability of printing the entire range of composites, polymers, and metals with unparalleled dimensional accuracy and dual extrusion for extreme geometries with dissolvable supports.Our Most Popular Materials
The proof is in the print. Print ABS with impossible dimensional accuracy. Print stiff and lightweight Nylon Carbon Fiber with ease.Easy-to-Use Water Soluble Supports
MakerBot’s RapidRinse is a tap water soluble support material that works with our own blend of ABS called ABS-R. Together they make printing with ABS easier, more reliable and far less of a hassle.
Breathe easy and keep your working environment pristine even when 3D printing engineering materials with smart HEPA filtration on the Clean Air System for METHOD.Model 1XA Extruder
Ideal for Printing our ABS-R, this extruder will enable you to print in ABS reliably and easily with water-soluble supports.3 Years of Top-Notch Support
We know you’re not just buying a 3D printer, you’re investing in a new tool. With MakerCare Extended Service Plans, you can de-risk your experience and maximize your investment with white glove support from our in-house team of 3D printing experts.