Printing capability and nozzle design with IDEX dual nozzle system
- Independent dual extruder (IDEX), for different printing modes as dual material printing, mirror printing, copy printing.
- Modular design of the printhead, quick-change system for easy installation and replacement and convenient maintenance.
- Dual-drive gear extruder, increase the contact surface for more torque and higher reliability.
Quick change printhead of
Intamsys Funmat PRO 310
Thermal design for high strength and high accuracy
- The maximum temperature of the chamber is 100°C, the maximum heating temperature of the build plate is 160°C. It provides fast heating with its high-power output.
- Excellent thermal design reduce thermal deformation of the mechanics and lower the shrinkage of models during printing, avoid warping and increase the interlayer-adhesion.
- The maximum temperature of the nozzle is 300°C
- High-power nozzle heaters decrease the heating time and ensures that the nozzle is rapidly heated, and the filament is fully melted in the nozzle.
Active cooling of the printhead reduces the risk of clogging
Independent Filament Box
- Overall sealed design with molecular sieve dehumidification, built-in temperature and humidity monitoring sensor.
- Excellent thermal design reducIndependent design, easy to place and maintain.
- Design of active fixing for spools, prevent the filaments from being loose and knotted Spool capacity: 2*1kg
plate for easy
Printing materials for the PRO 310
> Engineering materials:
PA6/66, PA6-CF, PA12-CF, PC, PC-ABS, ABS, ASA, PLA
> Support materials:
HIPS, PVA, SP3040, SP3050
> Open material system
INTAMSYS PC is an advanced PolyCarbonate based filament designed specifically for 3D printing. It has great mechanical strength, heat resistance, impact strrength and fracture toughness making it the perfect choice for the Funmat Pro 310.
INTAMSYS' PA is a nanoclay reinforced Nylon 6/6, 6 co-polymer based 3D printing filament with improved dimensional stability and mechanical properties making it a perfect choice for the Funmat Pro 310.
INTAMSYS ABS is Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene based filament designed specifically for FFF 3D printing. It offers superior printing quality, excellent mechanical strenght and heat-resistance, with moderate printing temperatures and great warping resistance.
Intelligent design of the FUNMAT PRO 310
- Automated mesh leveling
- 7-inch smart screen with INTAMTOUCH 2023
- The printing process can be monitored remotely
- through the camera, and can be controlled remotely via INTAMSUITE 2023
- Industry 4.0 ready with API/SDK for implementation into production facilities
leveling for high
- Different levelling modes with 4×4 or 10×10 points can be chosen.
- Levelling is only required at calibration, no need to repeat it before every print job.
FUNMAT PRO 310
takes desktop 3D printing into the next level