UV-sensitive resin for 3D printer - Type D Standard
DruckWege Resin is a special acrylate-based resin with industrial properties, developed and designed for 3D printers with DLP / LCD light sources. It is very durable, easy to paint and has exceptional physical properties.
Restriction in use :
This product has not been tested or approved for medical or pharmaceutical applications. The Type D Dental Model is designed for modelling only and not for use inside the body or in the oral cavity.
- fast curing
- high level of detail and sharp contours
- smooth and dry object surface
- low odor
- Viscosity: 33-57 mPa/s
- Shrinkage: approx. 2% +/- 1%
- Hardness D: 82.2 Shore
- E-Modulus: 1278,13 MPa
- Tensile Strength: 36,58 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 4.54%
- Bottle: UN-approval: UN 3H1/x1.9/250 Material: HDPE
- Bottle as displayed may vary.
DruckWege Resin is compatible with:
- B9 Creator,
- 3D Facture Draken,
- Wanhao D7 v3,
- Anycubic Photon,
- Phrozen Shuffle,
- Zortrax Inkspire
- and others.
MSDS available upon request, Please email email@example.com