Home / XStrand™ GF30-PP - 1.75MM - 500G - Black
Your product's name
CUSTOM CMS BLOCK
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
Features and Benefits:
- Materials designed for functional prototyping and industrial applications
- Engineered reinforced plastics
- Very stiff and strong
- Large operational temperature range: -20 ˚C to 120 ˚C
- Good chemical and UV resistance
- Excellent layer adhesion and reduced warping effect compare to neat materials
- XSTRAND™ filaments are designed to be compatible with most of open fused filament fabrication 3D printers available on the market.
- Hardened steel nozzle is highly recommended to print XSTRAND™. When melted, XSTRAND™ filament can be abrasive due to its glass reinforcement. Using hardened steel nozzles and extruder driving wheels is advised. Hardened steel nozzles can be found at
For Tips & Tricks on how to print Xstrand GF30-PP 1.75MM on the Zortrax M200 Plus, Zortrax M300 Plus and Zortrax M300 Dual
- Bed components are recommended as follows:
- If printing on a glass bed use one of the following:
- Use reinforced strapping packaging tape on the bed (e.g. Scotch Extreme Tape), with bed temperature around 30-50˚C
or Use Wolfbite Ultra for polypropylene from Airwolf
- A high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plate as printing surface, instead of glass plate for example, is highly recommended. Bed temperature at 30-50˚C. It’s better if the HDPE bed is thicker (thickness of 1/4’’ to 3/8’’). First layer width of 130% and height of 75% are recommended too.
- Or use a perforated bed (such as the one on Zortrax machines). For Zortrax machines, use default ABS setting.
- For large flat surface, a raft is required to reduce warping. 5-8mm raft offset and airgap 0.16 – 0.18 are recommended.
- Nozzle temperature: 220 – 280 ̊C
- Bed temperature: 80-110 ̊C
Nozzle diameter: >0.4mm
About Owens Corning:
- A world leader in glass fiber composite
- More than 500 researchers in five R&D centers
- $5.7 billion sales (2016)
- 17,000 employees in 33 countries