Designed for PEEK, Ultem™, PPSU, and other high-performance FDM polymers, this build plate glue works for nearly every filament - Nylon, ABS, PLA, PETG, PEI, PSU, and every filament we've tested so far.
- Designed for PEEK, PEI, and high-temp materials
- NO MESS like Glue Stick or Hair Spray - Better Grip
- Works on Many Surfaces (glass, carbon, resins, etc)
- Easy to clean and re-apply
- Works with normal-temp materials like ABS, PLA, and Nylon
- Made from safe, non-toxic, organic compounds
WORKS ON MULTIPLE SURFACES:
- Borosilicate glass, ceramic glass, PCB board, FR4, Carbon Fiber, Fiberglass, Aluminum, BuildTak™, PEI, Kapton tape, and more.
HOW TO USE NANO POLYMER ADHESIVE:
- Clean Glass (use water, windex, or alcohol)
- Apply Adhesive (spread evenly on Build Area)
- Calibrate your first layer height
- Print Your Part
- Remove part
- Nozzle BELOW 300°C - Remove part when cool
- Nozzle ABOVE 300°C - Remove part while hot
- *Careful* ABS & PETG can still break glass even without adhesive!
- When you're extruding over 300ºC, remove the part as quickly as possible. You want the build plate and part to be HOT when you remove it -- high-temp materials contract extremely quickly when cooling, and parts can shatter glass in less than 30 seconds. This is why we made our carbon-fiber plates for high-temp materials.
- When you're extruding below 300ºC, generally you can remove the part as soon as the plate cools. With materials like PLA or PETG, it usually pops itself off the plate. If it sticks too much, you can apply water around the base of the part, which will help it release. Make sure your first layer is PERFECT -- if it is too close, even without adhesives, ABS & PETG will break and chip glass.
Click here to access the Safety Data Sheet.