Creality Ender Upgrade Kit
Unlock the full potential of your Creality Ender printer with the Copperhead® Hot Block and C-E Heat Break. This plug-and-play upgrade kit can help you melt plastic faster with the Slice Engineering® quick-heating copper hot block and minimize clogging with capatible bimetallic heat break. This easy-to-install upgrade results in less downtime, less wasted filament on failed prints, less tinkering, increased throughput, and better bridging performance (thanks to the BridgeMaster® Nozzle).
The Creality Ender Upgrade Kit is more than just an all-in-one solution for the common problems facing Creality Ender users, it's the next step in your additive manufacturing evolution. Get back to just pressing print and watching your dreams become a reality.
Compatible Printers for Copperhead® - No Heater/Sensor Variant:
- Ender 2 / Ender 3 / Ender 3 Max / Ender 3 V2 / Ender 3 Pro / Ender 5 / Ender 5 Plus / Ender 6
- CR-10 V1 / CR-10S / CR-10-S4 / CR-10-S5 / CR-10 Mini
- CR-20 / CR-20 Pro
- Other: Tevo Tornado / LONGER LK5 PRO / Tronxy X5S
Compatible Printers for Copperhead® - 50W Heater/300°C
- Ender 3 / Ender 3 V2 / Ender 3 Pro
- Other Creality printers, but may require applying new connectors to the heater and/or sensor to allow for installation in the desired printer's motherboard
- A stock or aftermarket Creality Ender 3 heat sink (with a set screw that accepts the stock Creality heat break) is required for this to work.
Upgrade Your Creality Printer
The Copperhead® Bimetallic Heat Break™ melts filament faster and conducts 60% less heat across the Break Zone than competing heat breaks, eliminating heat creep and reducing clogging. Rated to 450°C, this heat break covers the gamut of printable thermoplastics and is ready for whatever applications you may need.
Plug and Play
The Creality Ender Upgrade Kit is designed to plug right into your existing stock or aftermarket Ender heat sink. The installation process is quick and easy, meaning less tinkering and more printing.
Equipped with the BridgeMaster® Nozzle, this upgrade kit can help you achieve peak bridging performance. The increased thermal conductivity of our copper alloy, carries heat efficiently all the way to the nozzle tip, enabling you to maximize part cooling, without worrying about decreasing filament temperature at the nozzle tip.