CUSTOM CMS BLOCK
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
Sinterit Studio Software
Sinterit Studio is Sinterit's software created to work with Sinterit Lisa and Lisa Pro. It guides you step by step through the whole printing process. Sinterit Studio is designed to make your workflow smooth and simple. From loading your model, through arranging the objects to monitoring the state of your printer until the printout is finished.
- New Interface design to make the process more intuitive
- Optimized Performance improved algorithms for faster workflow
- Improved Model arranging assistance object collision warning, object grouping, local coordinate system
- Uploading files by WiFi arrange the models, choose the parameters and upload the file straight to your printer
Sinterit Studio is divided into four different versions:
- Sinterit Studio: All the functionalities that you need to print using basic Sinterit powders (PA12 Smooth, PA11 Onyx, Flexa Grey, Flexa Black) in a standard manner, without experimenting with printing parameters or 3rd party materials.
- Sinterit Studio Open: In addition to the functionalities of standard Sinterit Studio you gain access to adjust the printing parameters.
- Sinterit Studio Open enables you to use some 3rd party materials or experiment with printing settings.Sinterit Studio Profiles: All the functionalities of Sinterit Studio and printing profiles that enable you to print with Sinterit Flexa Soft, Flexa Bright and TPE.Sinterit
- Studio Advanced: Full access to printing parameters and profiles for printing with all Sinterit powders.
NOTE: Use of Sinterit Studio software is subject to the End User License Agreement (EULA).