Phrozen Pro Series Nylon Like Resin - Green
Phrozen Pro Series Nylon Like Resin is great for demanding applications. This resin is stretchable with high impact resistance. Made to imitate nylon thermoplastics, models printed with this resin do not break easily. Phrozen Pro Series Nylon Like Resin was made for applications such as prototyping and functional models.
- Weight: 1kg per bottle
- Density: 1.08 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 850-950 cps
- Surface Hardness: 78 Shore D
- UTS: 24 MPa
- EAB: 110 %
- Tensile modulus: 600 MPa
- Izod notched impact strength: 55 J/m
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory setting. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- Do not eat or swallow the resin.
- Wear goggles to avoid eye contact with resin, if you have eye contact with resin, wash your eyes with running water thoroughly.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin. Wear gloves when handling. Stop using if an allergic reaction occurs.
- Resin has a slight odor. We strongly suggest you use it under ventilated conditions.
- Suggested safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.