Use this 3D printer enclosure with your LulzBot Mini to minimize warping and cracking caused by printing in cold and drafty environments while keeping curious hands and paws away from heated and moving parts of your 3D printer. This enclosure features a strengthened design with ABS panels, LulzBot branded laser-etched acrylic, and comes ready to assemble with all components provided (no 3D printing required).
- Cold and/or drafty environments
- Printing materials with high shrink rates, like ABS, Nylons (Polyamides), and Polycarbonates
- Classrooms, Libraries, and high-traffic areas with curious hands
- This enclosure is made with optically clear, lightweight 3 mm thick extruded acrylic and rugged ABS panels. Assembly and installation is easy as this kit contains all the necessary hardware, including the four 3D printed corner brackets.
- Advanced users can mount a 40 mm fan to vent air from the enclosure, add filtration, and more. When assembled, this enclosure only adds 105 mm (4.1 in) along the length of the Y-axis ( front to back).
- LulzBot Mini v2.0, Boxed for Retail, AU
- LulzBot Mini v2.0, Boxed for Retail, EU
- LulzBot Mini v2.0, Boxed for Retail, NA