Cr3a CURING LIQUID is a special liquid for the curing of BC Cr3a resin.
Size: 250 gr
- Remove the prints from the build plate;
- Wash the prints in ethyl alcohol 90% to 99%;
- Dry the patterns with compressed air for best results;
- Place the prints in a vessel / plastic cup - Fill the vessel with CR3A CURING LIQUID in order to fully submerge patterns;
- Place the vessel with the patterns inside at UV oven for 30 / 40 min according lamp power and patterns size;
- The UV cure is done when the pattern color will be BLU;
- Wash with tapered water and dry with air AND GO TO CAST
A 250 gr bottle of Cr3a Curing Liquid is recommended for the curing of 2 kg of resin.