Resin printing cleaning solvent
Ultracur3D® Cleaner is used for cleaning of SLA/DLP/LCD printed ‘green’ parts, prior to post curing, it removes residual uncured resin and other surface contaminations. The time required for cleaning depends on the type of resin, the temperature, the agitation (e.g. ultrasound) and the complexity of the part.
Ultracur3D® Cleaner is non-harmful, non-flammable at room temperature and can be heated up to 50 °C to increase cleaning efficiency. This cleaner is suitable for industrial part washing and cleaning equipment.
Ultracur3D® Cleaner can normally be used until it contains about 10-20% of resin, or until the cleaning performance is noticeably reduced. After this, it should be disposed according to local regulations.
Extensive soaking of parts in Ultracur3D® Cleaner can influence the final properties of the part. High shear agitation using ultrasound, turbulent mixing or other appropriate device will influence the cleaning performance and final part quality.
- Effectively removes 3D printing resins
- Water rinseable
- Non-flammable at room temperature
- No damage to ‘green’ part or cured resins when used as recommended
- Liquid Color: Blue
- Odur: Ether like
- pH value: 7 (25 °C)
- Melting Point: > 50 °
- Boiling Point: > 100 °C
- Vapour Pressure: 0.017 hPa (20 °C)
- Density: 1.09 g/cm3 (20 °C)
- Viscosity @ 20 °C: mPa·s (cP) 5
- Immerse the part in an agitated bath of Ultracur3D® Cleaner for a maximum of 10 minutes. Typical cleaning time is recommended between 5 to 8 minutes. Some require cleaning below 5 minutes.
- Rinse with 2-propanol for additional 1-3 minutes
- 2-propanol can be blown off with pressured air or parts can be dried at ambient temperature. For accelerated drying heat the part for approximately 10 minutes at 60 °C (140 °F)
Tested Compatibility with Ultracur3D® resins:
- Ultracur3D® DMD 1005
- Ultracur3D® EPD 1006
- Ultracur3D® EPD 1086
- Ultracur3D® EPD 2006
- Ultracur3D® EPD 3500
- Ultracur3D® EPD 4006
- Ultracur3D® RG 35
- Ultracur3D® RG 50
- Ultracur3D® ST 45
- Ultracur3D® ST 45 B
- Ultracur3D® ST 45 M
- Ultracur3D® ST 80
- Ultracur3D® EL 60
- Ultracur3D® FL 60