A Coin Trap is a quick introductory project that introduces students to measuring with precision, boolean operations, aligning objects, and Cura extensions (Pause at height).
The lesson provides instructions on how to create the same model using different applications: Tinkercad, OpenSCAD and Fusion 360.
Coin traps are easy to build and quick to print.
- Produce a digital model
- Design and measure with precision
- Demonstrate how to align objects
- Understand and execute boolean operations
- Prepare a model for 3D printing
- Modify print job with Cura plugins