Designed and rigorously tested to be versatile across a wide range of materials and functionalities, the gMax 2 PRO is the premium solution for accurate, consistent 3D printing with a build volume suited for life sized objects.
The gMax 2 PRO is the new standard for easy to use, affordable, industrial large format desktop 3D printing.
- Versatile, High Performance, USA Made
- 18" x 18" x 24" Print Volume Capabilities*
- 800W G10FR4 Heated Build Plate Set
- All-Metal Hotend Prints Up To 350°C
A Large Format Workhorse
- The gMax 2 PRO sets the new standard for large format desktop 3D printers.
- The gMax 2 PRO has an impressive build volume of 476.25 x 457.2 x 607.1 mm (18.7" x 18" x 23.9") or and impressive 8,044 in³.
- The gMax 2 PRO has all metal structural and is made from industrial grade materials. From steel linear rails to a robust genuine 80/20 frame, the gMax 2 PRO was designed with strength, performance and reliability in mind.
ULTRA PERFORMANCE EXTRUDER
Powerful Direct Drive Extruder
Sharpest Drive Gear in the Industry
Print with 85A TPU
High Quality Metal Parts
Made in the USA
Accepts 0.2mm - 1.2mm Nozzles
Speeds Up To 250 mm/sec
Slice Engineering Copperhead Hotend Prints Up to 350°C (450C With Upgraded Thermistor)
Powerful Blower Fan for Fast Cooling
Industrial Glass Fiber Reinforced Composite Heated Bed
- The glass fiber reinforced heated bed provides a great print surface for all types of filament.
- We use a custom laser cut BuildTak G10FR4 composite heated build surface for excellent thermal stability even at high temps combined with an 800 Watt heated pad. The bed is controlled by the printer via an external Solid State Relay (SSR) with PID tuning and fuse protection.
- The result is a bed that combines the thermal stability of glass and the resilience of aluminum for a perfect heating cycle.
Print Engineering Grade Materials Out of the Box
The gMax 2 PRO is designed to print with an extensive selection of 1.75mm filaments right out of the box up to 350°C (450°C compatible). We manufacture top quality 3D printers that perform with top quality materials.
|90% Metal Filament||PC+TPE||Nylon 645|
|ABS||Polycarbonate||Engineering Grade Composites|
|Metal Composites||& many more!|
32-Bit Electronics with Marlin 2.0
- The gMax 2 PRO has 32-bit electronics using a powerful Arm Cortex-M4 STM32 processor
- The gMax 2 PRO electronics have been completely redesigned to use powerful new controller options and firmware.
- We are utilizing Trinamic TMC2130 stepper drivers equipped with SpreadCycle™ and StealthChop™ technology for silent operation at increased speeds and up to 1/256 microstepping!
The gMax 2 PRO also includes a responsive full color touch screen with dedicated firmware. The screen operates very quickly and has updated themes available. Future software updates can easily be done via SD card.
Additional upgrades include:
All new v2 filament runout sensor (Dual runout compatible)
Power loss recovery
144 point bilinear bed leveling (BBL)
RGB LED light bar with printer events
Print from SD, USB memory stick or USB via a computer
Classic Marlin mode emulator and much more
|Printer Technology||FDM - Fused Deposition Modeling|
|Dimensions||18.7" x 18" x 23.9" inch (8,044 in³) print volume
(476.25 x 457.2 x 607.1 mm)
40 micron to 900 micron (nozzle dependent)
|Filament||gMax Printers are compatible with a wide variety of 1.75mm filaments|
||Metal linear guides for X, Y and Z
4mm Pitch Tr10 10mm Lead Screws
||0.000492” XY resolution
0.0000492" Z resolution
0.040 mm min layer resolution
1/256 microstepping controlled by firmware
18.5" x 18" G10FR4 Glass Fiber Reinforced Heated Bed Controlled by Printer. Keenovo Silicone 800W Heated Pad, FoTek SSR in Steel Grounded Case.
|Electronics:||32-Bit SKR v2
Arm Cortex M4 STM32 Processor
Marlin 2.0 Firmware
|Dual bearing PRO Runout Sensor with optical sensor. Can be connected to other sensors.|
||120v/240v Selectable Micro ATX
(Printer Uses Approx. 80 Watts)
120v (Only) Heated Bed Plugs Directly Into Wall
||All-Metal Slice Engineering Copperhead with 50W heater cartridge Prints up to 350°C (450°C compatible with upgraded thermistor)|
||Works with a variety of nozzle diameters (0.2mm - 1.2mm), Stainless Steel, Olsson Ruby and more|
|Structure and Frame:
||Genuine 80/20 Lite aluminum 1.5″ T-Slot profile
Powder coated aluminum and steel parts manufactured in the USA
||NEMA 17 1.68 Amp, 1.8 Step Angle
Silent TMC2130 Drivers with SPI
||Integrated Genuine BLTouch Smart Bed Leveling Sensor 144 Point Bi-Linear Bed Leveling (BBL)|
||Print via USB, SD Card or USB Stick
Support for future ESP01S WiFi Module compatibility
|Materials:||All 3D printed parts are printed in industrial-grade CF PETG and SLS nylon.|