Ultracur3D® CK (Color Kit)
Enabling parts in a wide range of colors without the need for post-processing
The BASF color kit solutions allow to print parts in a wide range of colors: Ultracur3D® CK 01 White, Ultracur3D® CK 02 Yellow, Ultracur3D® CK 03 Cyan, Ultracur3D® CK 04 Magenta and Ultracur3D® CK 06 Black.
To use the color kits, you just mix a small amount of the color kit into your clear base resin before printing. In the examples below, Ultracur3D® ST 80 is used as the clear base resin. The Ultracur3D® CK Line has shown good compatibility with both rigid Ultracur3D® materials (ST-line, RG-line) as well as flexible Ultracur3D® materials (FL / EL – Line). Results with other materials will usually be similar.
Benefits at a Glance
- Color mixing solution, add to your base resin before printing
- Available in white, yellow, cyan, magenta and black
- Unlimited color combinations
- Enables colored parts without the need for post-processing
- Highlight design features