ZMorph Fab Multi-Tool 3D Printer
The ZMorph Fab 3D Printer Offers HAssle Free 3D Printing
ZMorph's Fab 3D Printer includes the Zmorph Fab, as well as the toolhead and accessories needed to start 3D printing. The Fab features a compact desktop footprint and durable, industrial-grade construction, engineered to work with most 3D printing materials on the market and withstand the daily 3D printing demands of schools, engineering and architectural firms, and other manufacturing and prototyping environments.
This 3D printer set is a great way to get started with the Zmorph Fab. While it does not include the toolheads and worktable for CNC milling, you can always purchase these later to expand the capabilities of this multi-tool 3D printer. If you are interested in the ZMorph's CNC milling features, check out the Zmorph Fab 2-in-1. If you need the full Fab experience, complete with dual material 3D printing and experimental thick paste extrusion, the Zmorph Fab Advanced Set is for you.
New to the Fab:
- SMART toolheads - Changing workflows in Zmorph Fab is fast and easy with automatic toolhead detection. Switching tools takes just a few easy steps and no more than a minute. You can work right away without extra tinkering. This 3D printer set includes the single material 1.75mm plastic extruder toolhead. Additional toolheads for dual extrusion 3D printing, CNC milling, and experimental thick paste extrusion are sold separately.
- HEPA/Carbon air filtration - Fab's combination of HEPA/Carbon filters remove particles and fumes when 3D printing. When it's time to change the filter, Fab lets you know.
- Industrial quality in a desktop machine - Fab features the sturdy construction required to handle the precision and stresses of both 3D printing and CNC operations. Fab's heavy duty aluminum plates provide amazing rigidity, and keep electronics safe from dust and leftovers from CNC machining, while the reinforced cartesian XZ-head motion system with dual glass-fiber reinforced belts and industry standard electronics provide reliable and repeatable results.
ZMorph Fab Features:
- 3D Printing, with the option of adding toolheads for CNC, and thick-paste extrusion, all in a single desktop machine
- A wide variety of compatible materials:
- 3D printing: ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PVA, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, Flex materials
- CNC cutting and engraving: All kinds of wood, Polycarbonate, HDPE, Acrylic glass, Machining wax, Modeling board, Dibond-like composites, Copper laminates (for PCBs), POM, PVC foam
- Toolheads and worktables that are interchangeable and easily switched
- Auto-calibration for easy set up, start printing right away
- LCD touchscreen user interface designed for both experienced and new users
- Enclosed build chamber for temperature stability and safety
- Combination of HEPA/carbon filters that catches particles and fumes when 3D printing
- Durable construction designed to withstand the demands of CNC milling and 3D printing
- Voxelizer all-in-one digital fabrication software that features 3D printing and CNC workflows, 3D filters, image mapping, advanced preset control, boolean operations, and support for .stl, .obj, .step, .dxf, .png, .bmp files
ZMorph Fab Advanced Set Technical Specifications
|Interchangeable Toolheads||Included: 1.75 Plastic Extruder
Sold separately: CNC, Dual Plastic Extrude, Thick Paste Extruder
|Interchangeable Worktables||Included: Heated worktable for 3D printing
Sold separately: CNC worktable for milling and cutting
|Work Area L x W x H||250 x 235 x 165 mm (toolhead dependent)|
|Maximum 3D printing temperature||250°C|
|Heated Worktable||Super-flat, precisely machined working table with exchangeable borosilicate glass sheets--temperature up to 115°C|
|Layer resolution||50 - 400 microns|
|Software||Voxelizer (Windows 7/10 (64 bit) or higher, macOS 10.13 or higher)|
|Connectivity||USB, Ethernet, SD card|
|Dimensions||530 x 555 x 480 mm|
Vendor SKU: ZMFABPRINTER