ZMorph Fab 2-in-1 Multi-Tool 3D Printer
The ZMorph Fab 2-in-1 Includes 3D Printing and CNC Milling in an Elegant, Industrial Grade, Desktop System
The ZMorph Fab 2-in-1 3D Printer includes two tools in one device, making it an ideal solution for makers, technology education, rapid prototyping, and more. It comes with interchangeable SMART toolheads for single material 3D printing, and CNC milling making the ZMorph Fab one of the most versatile and reliable all-in-one 3D printer on the market today.
New to the Fab:
- SMART toolheads - Changing workflows in Zmorph Fab is fast and easy with automatic toolhead detection. Switching tools takes just a few easy steps and no more than a minute. You can work right away without extra tinkering.
- HEPA/Carbon air filtration - Fab's combination of HEPA/Carbon filters remove particles and fumes when 3D printing. When it's time to change the filter, Fab lets you know.
- Improved CNC Environment - Zmorph Fab is equipped with an upgraded, professional CNC worktable that allows simple and safe material mounting. Safely work with various shapes and sizes of different materials. Zmorph’s Software now features CAM-standard workflow for CNC procedures with STEP operations, the ability to change the tool within one G-code, and path visualization.
- Industrial quality in a desktop machine - Fab features the sturdy construction required to handle the precision and stresses of both 3D printing and CNC operations. Fab's heavy duty aluminum plates provide amazing rigidity, and keep electronics safe from dust and leftovers from CNC machining, while the reinforced cartesian XZ-head motion system with dual glass-fiber reinforced belts and industry standard electronics provide reliable and repeatable results.
ZMorph Fab 2-in-1 Features:
- 3D Printing and CNC milling, all in a single desktop machine
- A wide variety of compatible materials:
- 3D printing: ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PVA, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, Flex materials
- CNC cutting and engraving: All kinds of wood, Polycarbonate, HDPE, Acrylic glass, Machining wax, Modeling board, Dibond-like composites, Copper laminates (for PCBs), POM, PVC foam
- Toolheads and worktables that are interchangeable and easily switched
- High-quality 3D printing with auto calibration
- LCD touchscreen user interface designed for both experienced and new users
- Enclosed build chamber for temperature stability and safety
- Combination of HEPA/carbon filters that catches particles and fumes when 3D printing
- Durable construction designed to withstand the demands of CNC milling and 3D printing
- Voxelizer all-in-one digital fabrication software that features 3D printing and CNC workflows, 3D filters, image mapping, advanced preset control, boolean operations, and support for .stl, .obj, .step, .dxf, .png, .bmp files
ZMorph Fab 2-in-1 Technical Specifications
|Interchangeable Toolheads||Included: 1.75mm Plastic Extruder, CNC toolhead
Sold separately: Dual Plastic Extrude, Thick Paste Extruder
|Interchangeable Worktables||Heated worktable for 3D printing, CNC worktable for milling and cutting|
|Work Area L x W x H||250 x 235 x 165 mm (toolhead dependent)|
|Maximum 3D printing temperature||250°C|
|Heated Worktable||Super-flat, precisely machined working table with exchangeable borosilicate glass sheets--temperature up to 115°C|
|Layer resolution||50 - 400 microns|
|Software||Voxelizer (Windows 7/10 (64 bit) or higher, macOS 10.13 or higher)|
|Connectivity||USB, Ethernet, SD card|
|Dimensions||530 x 555 x 480 mm|
Vendor SKU: ZMFABPRINTERCNC