Slice Engineering Vanadium™ Nozzle
- Hard to the Core - Vanadium™ Nozzles are hardened and tempered to 65 Rockwell C all the way through the substrate, not just on the surface.
- Crafted from vanadium-alloyed high-speed steel for superior abrasion resistance at printing temperatures, not just at room temperature. Do you print at room temperature? We sure don't.
- Surface coated with a wear-resistant, plastic repellent coating to keep your nozzle as clean as possible.
- Forgot what size nozzle you have installed? With the Vanadium™ Nozzle you don't need to know braille, or read a chart, the orifice size is engraved on 3 sides for easy viewing.
- Compatible with common metric (6 mm) and standard (1/4 in) socket tools for easy installation.
- The best warranty in the business: a Lifetime Warranty against abrasion
- 100% Made in USA
Manufacturer's Part Number: