Fully encloses and filters up to 95% of ultrafine particles (UFPs); improving air quality, and creating a safer workspace.
Ultimaker S5 3D Printer
Powerful, reliable, and versatile. The Ultimaker S5 offers reliable dual extrusion 3D printing on a large scale. The S5's composite ready dual extruders are compatible with over 90 materials.
Material Handling Station
Stores up to 6 spools of filament in a humidity controlled chamber, giving you a more reliable and consistent 3D printing experience.
Ultimaker PLA (8 Rolls)
Ultimaker PLA (polylactic acid) is highly versatile, easy to print, and available in 11 colors. It prints reliably with high dimensional accuracy and a quality surface finish. This makes it an ideal material for a range of applications – from detailed prototypes to simple manufacturing jigs and gauges.
Ultimaker PVA (2 Rolls)
Ultimaker PVA (polyvinyl alcohol) is a leading water-soluble support material for multi-extrusion 3D printing. It offers you freedom and convenience: to design complex model geometries that require supports, which dissolve away in tap water.
A powerful suite of online software tools that help you to do more with an Ultimaker 3D printer. Stay in control. Gain more flexibility. Streamline your production.
Key Features & Benefits
24/7 capacity. Always-on productivity
Composite-ready dual extrusion
Humidity-controlled storage for 6 spools
Filters up to 95% of ultrafine particles
Compatible with over 200 materials
With the Ultimaker S5's enhanced reliability, you can trust it to do its job right the first time, while you get back to work. With advanced active bed levelling, glass doors and air manager to control airflow, and dual filament flow sensors; the Ultimaker S5 controls its entire environment, limiting print failures due to unforeseen circumstances.
Larger Build Volume
The Ultimaker S5 boasts a large build volume of 330 x 240 x 300 mm (13 x 9.4 x 11.8"). Meet your demand with increased efficiency by printing larger parts or multiple smaller parts at once. The Ultimaker S5 gives you all this space to work while fitting comfortably on your desk or workstation.
Advanced Filament Compatibility
Ultimaker works tirelessly to work with the leading material manufacturers around the globe to provide Ultimaker users with pre-tuned settings for the best filament to meet your use-case. The Ultimaker S5 is an easy way to print with some of the world's most advanced filaments - including glass and carbon fiber composites.
Full Environmental Control
Combining the Ultimaker S5 with the Air Manager, and Material Handling Station gives you full environmental control of the entire 3D printing process from start to end. Up to 6 rolls of filament can be stored and automatically managed in the Material Handling Station, controlling humidity to provide super reliable printing. Using the air manager also allows you to passively heat the build chamber and filter up to 95% of ultrafine particles, creating a safer working environment.
3 Easy Steps to Transform your Workflow
1. Prepare Your Model
Import from CAD, choose your material, slice with optimized settings, and remotely send your print job – all in a few clicks.
2. Start 3D Printing
Get on with your work, knowing the Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle is reliable and safe for unattended use.
3. Use Your Part
Create prototypes, tools, and parts with almost any mechanical properties – thanks to world-leading material compatibility.
Trusted by the World's Leading Brands
What Ultimaker's Partners Say
"Last year, we produced around 1,000 different 3D printed parts. The benefits of these are improved ergonomics, productivity, and operator satisfaction. In the end, we get very good feedback from the operators working on the line."
Luis Pascoa, Pilot Plant Manager at Volkswagen Autoeuropa
"So far in the pilots that have ran, we've significantly seen a cost reduction in the functional applications that we've found from 70 - 90%. On delivery time we've seen the same decrease."
Isabelle Haenen, Global Supply Chain Procurement at Heineken
"We chose Ultimaker because the machines are reliable and the results are repeatable. That's important for us, for a stable production process."
Johannes Grimm, Manager Operation Excellence at Carl Zeiss Optical Components
"If you compare our 3D printed tools to conventionally manufactured tools, we can easily save approximately €1,000 per tool, which is of course a lot when you consider all the tools which are needed to produce a vehicle."
Raphael Koch, Research Engineer R&A at Ford Europe
Compare Ultimaker's 3D Printers
|Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle||Ultimaker S5||Ultimaker S3||Ultimaker 2+ Connect|
|Heated Build Plate||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Swappable Print Cores||✓||✓||✓|
|Filament Flow Sensor||✓||✓||✓|
|Composite and Metal Compatibility||✓||✓||✓|
|Largest Build Volume||✓||✓|
|Automatic Material Handling||✓|
- Build Volume: 330 x 240 x 300 mm (13 x 9.4 x 11.8")
- Assembled Dimensions: 495 x 500 x 1197 mm (19.5 x 19.5 x 47.1 inches)
- Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Compatible Filament Diameter: 2.85 mm
- Weight: 41.9 kg (92.4 lbs)
- Power Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Maximum Power Output: 600W
- 0.25 mm nozzle: 150 - 60 micron
- 0.4 mm nozzle: 200 - 20 micron
- 0.6 mm nozzle: 300 - 20 micron
- 0.8 mm nozzle: 600 - 20 micron
- XYZ Resolution: 6.9, 6.9, 2.5 micron
- Feeder Type: Dual-geared feeder, reinforced for composite materials
- Display: 4.7-inch (11.9 cm) color touchscreen
- Print Core Replacement: Swappable print cores
- Print Head: Dual extrusion print head with an auto-nozzle lifting system and swappable print cores
- Nozzle Diameters: 0.25 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm
- Filter Technology: Replaceable EPA filter
- Air Extraction Rate: 1 - 50 m³/h (35 m³/h nominal rate for most materials at 23 °C)
- Filter Efficiency: Up to 95%
- Material Capacity: 6 spools
- Width: 50 - 70 mm (2 - 2.7 in)
- Diameter: 197 - 203 mm (7.8 - 8 in)
- Core diameter: > 98 mm (3.8 in)
- Operating Sound: < 51 dBA
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 15 - 30 °C (59 - 86 °F), up to 70% relative humidity
- Non-Operating Temperature: 0 - 32 °C (32 - 90 °F)
Supplied Free Software:
- Ultimaker Cura - Print Preparation Software
- Ultimaker Digital Factory - Printer Management Software
- Supported OS: MacOS, Windows, Linux
- Plugin Integration: SolidWorks, Siemens NX, Autodesk Inventor
Supported File Types:
- Ultimaker Cura: STL, OBJ, X3D, 3MF, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG
- Printable formats: G, GCODE, GCODE.gz, UFP
- File Transfer: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
Service & Support
- Training is available online or via our dedicated network of local service partners.
- Register your Ultimaker S5 for a free, online setup and onboarding tutorial in the Ultimaker 3D Printing Academy.
- Included Warranty Period: 12 months (Upgradable with purchase of extended service plan)
- Expert Support: Market-leading technical support via email, phone, or from our global community is available to you in your language and time zone.
- Extended Support: Online resources, extensive manuals, material technical and safety data sheets (in multiple languages), a detailed knowledge base, and much more.
- Information: Learn about Ultimaker S5 safety and compliance
How Does it Work?
Free On-Demand Product Demo
Explore the tech behind the Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle with one of the R&D Engineers who created it. You will learn:
- How the Material Station controls humidity
- Why the Air Manager provides setup flexibility
- The motivation behind key design decisions
- And lots more!
Transform Your Business
With the Ultimaker 3D Printing Platform
The Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle gives you access to the entire Ultimaker ecosystem, including:
- Ultimaker Essentials (unending enterprise software subscription)
- Ultimaker Cura (full settings and monitoring compatibility)
- Ultimaker Digital Factory (remote printing and management)
- Ultimaker 3D Printing Academy (e-learning modules)
- A global network of service partners (setup and training)
The Widest Material Choice on the Market
Choosing the right material is critical to the success of your 3D print. Ultimaker's open filament system lets you print with any 2.85 mm filament, and print profiles from the Ultimaker Marketplace streamline print preparation and maximize your print success rate.
Multi-Color | Easy | Tough | Chemical resistant | Temperature Resistant | Wear Resistant