CUSTOM CMS BLOCK
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
Cetus 3D Printer MK3 - Four Versions
|Standard||Standard Deluxe||Extended Standard||Extended Deluxe|
|Build volume:||180(L)x180(W)x180(H) mm||180(L)x180(W)x180(H) mm||180(L)x180(W)x280(H) mm||180(L)x180(W)x280(H) mm|
Cetus MK3 - Installation Tutorial
For Deluxe Verison users, as the heated bed and auto leveling probe is not preinstalled, you need to install them by yourself.
Cetus 3D Printer MK3 - Features
- Modding friendly
- Easy maintenance
- Small foot print
- High Modularity
9-Point Matrix Leveling
- Stainless steel linear rails for high precision printing.
- Recirculating linear bearing ensure fast smooth motion.
- High quality parts ensure long life span and robustness.
- The printer be default able to provide precision at -/+0.2mm per 100mm.
- Our In-App calibration is able to adjust print dimension in X, Y and Z directions, very useful to obtain good tolerance for functional assemblies.
9-Point Matrix Leveling
- Divide the plaftorm into 9 regions and compensate the uneveness.
- Ensure dimensional accuracy of prints.
- In App function allows user to check and calibrate the angle of vertical features to platform, making sure the perpendicularity are maintained along Z axis.
Effective Coated Build Plate
- Easy To Remove
- Sticky to PLA & Other Materials
- Tolerant to Nozzle Height Error
- Upgradable to Full Power Heated Build Plate
0.2mm, 0.4mm and 0.6mm nozzles are available for use with the Cetus Mk3
What's New on Cetus 3D Printer MK3
NEW: V2 Hotend support hardened steel nozzles to print abrasive materials
NEW: Support True-Touch Calibration probe, measure leveling and nozzle height values in a single process. Level the platform with 9 point matrix leveling.
NEW: Tinyfab CPU now supports MK3. It turns Cetus into a fully open source compatible printer. With this mod the printer will natively support Gcode printing and directly controlled by popular opensource/Reprap based softwares/mods such Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r, Kisslicer, Repetier host, PrintRun, Craftware, Octoprint, Mosaic and etc.***
NEW: Full power heated build plate upgrade, can be controlled by software and heat up to 100C. Enable printing more difficult materials such as ABS.
NEW: 4.3” Colored Touch-screen control allow quick operation and show printer status.
– Compact form factor with relatively large build volume, small foot print easily fit on desktop or anywhere.
– Plug and Play printing experience, excellent out of box print quality.
– Minimal, open form, modular design allows easy maintenance, upgrade and modding.
– Fine controlled direct drive extruder (1.75mm filament) with a compact design and well tested by the market for reliability.
– 3 nozzle options (0.2mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm included) with optimized profiles. Gives you highly detailed prints or fast draft.
– Special build platform coating firmly hold the print while allow easy removal.
– Support a large variety of materials: PLA, PET, PETG, TPU, TPE, PVA, ABS*,ASA*,HIPS*, PP*, PC*, PA/Nylon*, Metal-filled**, Wood-filled, Fiber-filled**
– Connect by USB or WIFI, support Window and Mac.
– Easy to use UP Studio 3D printing software with advanced functions eg. Smart Support Generation, Support preview and editing, Material profile manager, Task file forms for project sharing and monthly updates of software.
– Professional support team with quick response.
– Fast shipping, fullfilled from local warehouse, easy to get spare parts and accessories.