As part of our standard resin collection, Phrozen’s Beige-Flex Resin has been specially designed for prototyping purposes. With its light color, this resin is also ideal for painting after the curing process.
Viscosity: 545 cps (25C)
Density: 1.19 g / cm3
Tensile Stress (Break): 40 MPa
Elongation: 50-60 %
Tensile Modulus: 192 MPa
Hardness: Shore 65D
Heat Deflection Temperature @0.45MPa: 100C
Weight: 500g per bottle
XY Resolution: 0.047 mm
Layer Height / Parameter: 10 sec @ 50 um, Delay 3
Ways to Rinse: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry it by air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
Compatible Printer: Phrozen 3D Printer Series
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun. DO NOT immerse model into alcohol for long time.
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year