Pac-Dent Rodin Model Tan Resin - 1KG
Rodin™ Model material is specifically formulated to prevent settling of pigments, build strong models for thermo-forming and has ultra-low shrinkage for dimensional accuracy of models, even when built using 100z microns. The resin has an ultra-fast cure rate of approximately 2.36in/hr (60mm/hr) at 100z.
Model Resin –a robust, highly filled resin that is designed to build strong models for thermo-forming.
- Maintain dimensional stability at high temperatures when thermoforming various appliances.
- Abrasion resistant ideal for handling study and working models, and transfer dies.
- Compatible with red and blue scanner lasers, producing high quality scans. No indicator spray required.
- Easily picks up colored pencil markings to identify margins.
- Non offensive odor compared to similar resins available to market.
Material: Ultra-fast resin cure rate
Applications: Study model, working model, solid models, transfer dies.
Part Number: 3DR-TANF
Compatible PrintersPhrozen Sonic 4K
Phrozen Sonix XL 4K 2022
Carbon 3D Printers
Asiga MAX (385 nm)
Asiga Pico 2 (385 nm)
Asiga Pro 4K (385 nm)