Phrozen Sonic 4K Resin 3D Printer
While specially designed for the dental industry, the Sonic 4K offers also works great for those wanting to print highly detailed models, jewelry, prototypes and more. It comes with built-in parameters for dental applications that work to print out all the dental models you need with high precision and accuracy.
With a super-high resolution of 722 PPI, this printer prints at 35µm, and offers an ample printing space of 6.1”. You’ll also be able to print one layer in only one second, which is twice as fast as the Sonic Mini 4K!
The Sonic 4K uses a super-stable Z-axis to ensure that users have a quiet and smooth printing experience.
- 4K with 6.1” Printing Area: 3840 x 2160 ultra-high-definition. Prints at 35µm with 722 PPI, the highest PPI ever, with a large printing area of 6.1”
- Monochrome LCD Screen: Prints up to 5 times faster than traditional 3D printers, and up to twice as fast as the Sonic Mini 4K. 2000 working hours guaranteed for all LCD screens; we offer a free 3-month warranty for all LCDs.
- Solid Design: Made with Aluminum & designed to ensure a quiet and smooth printing process
- Supports Remote File Transmissions: Connects to your router directly via the ethernet, allowing you to send over your file remotely and start printing immediately
- Built-In Printing Parameters for Dental Application: Works with resin print settings from NextDent, Dreve, KeyStone, HarzLab, Enlighten & Dentona. Also compatible with resins of 385nm & 405nm
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 5in Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: Chitubox
- Connectivity: USB | Ethernet
- Technology: Resin 3D Printer - LCD Type
- Light Source: 405nm ParaLED Matrix 3.0
- XY Resolution: 35 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30mm
- Printing Speed: 90mm/ hour
- Power Requirement: AC100-240V~50/60Hz
- Printer Size: L260 x W230 x H460 mm
- Printer Volume: L133 x W75 x H200 mm
- Printer Weight: 14.5kg