FlashForge Creator 3 Independent Dual Extruder 3D Printer
The Flashforge Creator 3 is equipped with a Unique Independent Dual Extruder System that allows it to print different materials in one object while ensuring the finest surface finish.
Thanks to the soluble supports, the most complex parts can be printed with remarkable results. Creator 3 can be used to print with a wide range of experimental materials such as PLA, ABS, Flex, TPU, PVA, HIPS, PETG, Nylon.
FlashForge Creator 3 Features:
- Extruder temp. reaches 300℃, new independently designed nozzle, print more types of models with less temp. limitation
- Support to print in bi-color and bi-filament, promote printing efficiency sharply
- Built-in HD camera, monitor printing status in long-distance, check printing process real-time
- Flexible and removable build plate, easy to remove precise model, much larger and bendable build plate
- Filament testing, stop printing automatically when testing abnormal filament feeding, ensure printing success rate
- 3D Cloud, an online platform, achieving Cloud management for 3D Printers and the uploading and storage of 3D printing files, providing a massive model database