Attendees of rapid + TCT, enjoy a FREE bottle of Onyx Impact Plus Resin with purchase of Sonic Mega 8K resin printer!
Phrozen - Sonic Mega 8K - LCD 3D Printer
Estimated Lead Time: 2-3 Weeks!
- All custom duty fees and import taxes paid for in advance by U3DPS
- Free shipping anywhere in the contiguous United States
- Stateside support provided by U3DPS
- Stateside factory warranty provided by U3DPS
▪ Prints with 8K Quality - The Ultimate Resolution
▪ The Largest Printing Area on the Market
▪ Full Metal Exterior
Phrozen’s most daring and audacious piece of work is finally here: Sonic Mega 8K. Over the past year, we’ve put in a lot of resources and developed this for those who are truly passionate about bringing their most insane ideas to life. In the past, printing out large models meant compromising on print quality. If anyone was interested in printing out large-scale & detailed models, that meant printing out multiple batches of 3D models and assembling them together.
Not anymore. Sonic Mega 8K breaks every single limitation for commercial 3D printing. You can now have both size and quality in one print, at the same time. From regular table sized ogres to a thousand army soldiers, mega-sized terrain that covers your whole table, or even body armor for festivals such as Halloween, Sonic Mega 8K simply prints out all your creations with stunning 8K resolution.
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 5" in Large Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: CHITUBOX V1.9.0 or above
- Connectivity: Front USB Port | Ethernet
- Design: Technology Resin 3D Printer - LCD Type
- Light Source: 405nm ParaLED Matrix 3.0
- XY Resolution: 43 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30 mm
- Maximum Printing Speed: 70 mm/hr
- Power Requirement: AC100-240V~50/60Hz
- Printer Size: 47.5 x 40 x 68 cm
- Print Volume: 33 x 18.5 x 40 cm
- Printer Weight: 35 kg
8K Printing Capabilities
Sonic Mega 8K trumps all other 3D printers on the market by showcasing striking details at 43µm producing 3D models that are almost twice as detailed as other large-scale 3D printers.
15” Mono-LCD Screen
Sonic Mega 8K comes with the largest Mono-LCD printing area on the market with 15”. In comparison, the largest printing area was previously only 13.3”.
Huge Printing Volume
The largest XY printing area with a 40cm tall Z-axis, enabling you to print significantly larger models in one sitting.
Dual Linear Rail & Ball Screw Design
For an ultra-stable Z-axis, Sonic Mega 8K adopts this specific design so that large and heavy objects can be printed with no wobbling.
Full Metal Exterior
Phrozen Sonic Mega 8K is made completely of metal. This strengthens the entire structure, making it stronger, and more sustainable for long-term usage.
Full Integration with CHITUBOX
Supported by CHITUBOX slicer software system, providing you with the ideal settings to print out models with the best details possible.
Multi-Fan Cooling System
Say goodbye to overheating as Sonic Mega 8K comes with 2 fans that work to release excess heat from the device.
Phrozen ONYX Impact Plus Resin
5x Impact Endurance Power
Partnered with Loctite ®, Phrozen ONYX Impact Plus offers 5x impact-resistant power for heavy-duty daily projects and engineering applications.
- Shockproof & Unbreakable: Ultra-high impact resistance to withstand even the most vigorous attacks continuously.
- Incredibly Strong Weight Endurance: With extreme weight endurance power, objects printed with Phrozen ONYX Impact Plus can carry loads of more than 150kg.
- Bendable and Resilient Material: Highly durable and resilient, Phrozen Onyx Impact Plus will maintain its integrity to always return to its original shape.
- Weight: 1kg per bottle
- Surface Hardness: 72 Shore D
- Tensile Stress at Break: 37 MPa
- Young’s Modulus: 1175 ± 47 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 98 %
- Notched Izod Impact: 145.00 J/m
- Shore D Hardness (5s): 72 D
- Solid Density: 1.15 g/cm3
- Liquid Density: 1.05 g/cm3
- HDT at 0.45 MPa: 52 °C
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
*The Shore D Hardness data for this resin is measured with an exposure time of 5 seconds.
- To clean, spray with alcohol and dry it with an air compression gun. DO NOT immerse the model in alcohol for an extended period.
- Use and preserve resins at room temperature in dark and ventilated conditions.
- Shake well before each use.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when handling resins. Wash with plenty of water in case of direct contact with skin or eyes.
- DO NOT dump resin directly. Please cure and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend that you finish them as soon as possible since unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.
- Post-processing note: For best results, please allow your print to dry for 40 to 60 minutes after washing, then post-cure for 30 minutes on each side.
- Minor color differences between the printed parts and website pictures do not impact the final performances.