Ultracur3D® EL 150
Flexible Resin with Optimum Strength, Rebound and Medium Hardness (Shore 77 A)
Ultracur3D® EL 150 by Forward AM is a very versatile reactive urethane photopolymer for highly elastic applications that delivers medium softness (Shore 77 A). It provides an optimal combination of high torsional strength, good elongation at break, and long-term rebound.
Benefits at a Glance
- Medium hardness (Shore 77 A)
- Optimum combination of high strength, elongation at break and rebound
- Cushioning pads
- Flexible grip
- Rebound resilience: 28 %
- Tear strength (Graves): 14 N/mm
- Elongation at break: 182 %
- Hardness: 77 A
Ultracur3D® EL 150 rebound behavior
High speed videos of a drop tower test of a steel ball (~130g) onto a lattice structure (60x60x22mm³) from 0.95m height.
- The Ultrasim® material model can also be used for simulating flexible materials
- Depending on the material’s energy dissipation the Ultrasim® material model can be adjusted to reflect the correct rebound behavior