Bambu Textured PEI Plate Overview
The Bambu Textured PEI Plate is a flexible magnetic build plate with sprayed dual-sided PEI coating. During printing, the plate will provide excellent adhesion and easy print removal after cooling.
- Compatibility: X1 Series and P1P
Please note that other slicer settings might need to be adjusted based on the printed model and the filament requirements
|Materials||Hotbed Temperature||Glue Stick Required?||Upper Glass Cover Plate Removed?|
|PLA / PLA-CF / PLA-GF||45~60℃||No||Yes|
|PETG / PETG-CF||60~80℃||No||No|
|PC / PC-CF||90~110℃||Yes||No|
|PA / PA-CF / PAHT-CF||90~110℃||Yes||No|
Excellent first-layer adhesion, Improved durability
After optimizing the manufacturing process of the Bambu Texture PEI Plate, the durability of the plate is enhanced. Additionally, the adhesion between the prints and the plate is significantly improved, eliminating the need for adhesives. *In some situations, glue is required for very specific filaments.
Self-release when cooled down
PEI is an excellent material for 3D printing applications due to its ability to withstand the repeated heating and cooling cycles of a printer heatbed. Prints come off easily when the temperature of the heatbed reaches room temperature, and we always recommend waiting until it reaches 35℃ or lower. If the print is still adheres to the plate, simply bend the steel plate and the model will fall right into your hands.
Compatibility with various filaments
PEI allowing it to print not only common materials such as PLA, TPU, and PETG, but also materials that require high temperatures like ABS and Nylon.
Prevent warping with reliable magnetic adhesion
The Bambu Texture PEI Plate features a 0.5mm thick stainless steel plate that enhanced magnetic adhesion. This helps to prevent warping and ensure optimal print quality during 3D printing, reducing the likelihood of the first layer detaching due to deformation. It also helps when printing larger models in materials that are prone to warping like ABS, PC and Nylon.
Textured surface finish
Bambu Texture PEI Plate offers a one-of-a-kind first-layer surface. Through the application of a powder-coating process, this PEI Build Plate creates a rugged texture that adds a texture to your prints.
Step 1: Align the plate with the fixed points of the platform with the name of the plate facing you
Step 2: Lower the plate and secure to the magnetic platform
- Material: PEI powder coating+ 301SEH Stainless Steel Plate
- Surface Temperature Resistance: Up to 180℃
- Flexible spring steel thickness: 0.5 mm
- Textured PEI coating thickness: 0.075 mm Usable print size: 256*256 mm
- Color: Gold
- The Automatic Calibration for Flow Rate on Textured PEI Plate mostly works（OTA version 01.06.01.00 or higher), but it is not reliable than other plates.
- Regularly clean the surface with detergent and water to eliminate any dust or grease residue first. If it doesn't work, clean the surface with alcohol.
- The Textured PEI plate is considered a consumable part, which will degrade over time. The warranty will only cover manufacturing defects, not cosmetic damage like scratches, dents, or cracks. Defective sheets upon arrival are the only ones covered by the warranty.
- Do not clean the Textured PEI with Acetone, as it might damage the PEI surface
- Always wait for a few minutes before removing printed models to allow them to cool down for easy print removal