CUSTOM CMS BLOCK
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
ZORTRAX 1.75MM Z-HIPS 3D PRINTER FILAMENT - 2KG SPOOL
A huge key to Zortrax's incredible print quality is its specially engineered line of Z-filament materials, including this Z-HIPS filament. Z-HIPS filament is a thermoplastic polymer, designed for high impact resistance. So it's great for prototyping equipment enclosures, from housings for consumer electronics to covers for industrial machines that don't require UV resistance. Parts and models constructed with Z-HIPS filament also responds well to processing, such as sanding, sandblasting, gluing, and painting. When used in conjunction with Zortrax's printer and software, Z-HIPS raft and support material is easy to remove, and cleanly separates from the printed model.
ZORTRAX Z-HIPS FILAMENT FEATURES:
- Engineered for use with Zortrax 3D printers
- High impact resistance
- Ideal for printing prototype equipment enclosures, from consumer electronics housings to industrial equipment covers
- Excellent processing properties - works well with paint, glue, sanding and sandblasting
- Colors: Black, White, Grey, Red, Blue, Green
- Weight: 2kg (1.76 pounds)
- Diameter: 1.75mm