Home / XStrand™ GF30-PA6 Filament - Black 1.75mm (500g)
Your product's name
CUSTOM CMS BLOCK
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
Features and Benefits:
- Materials designed for functional prototyping and industrial applications
- Engineered reinforced plastics
- Very stiff and strong
- Large operational temperature range: -20 ˚C to 120 ˚C
- Good chemical and UV resistance
- Excellent layer adhesion
- No warping
For Tips & Tricks on how to print Xstrand GF30-PA6 1.75MM on the Zortrax M200 Plus, Zortrax M300 Plus and Zortrax M300 Dual
- XSTRAND™ filaments are designed to be compatible with most of open fused filament fabrication 3D printers available on the market.
- Hardened steel nozzle is highly recommended to print XSTRAND™. When melted, XSTRAND™ filament can be abrasive due to its glass reinforcement. Using hardened steel nozzles and extruder driving wheels is advised. Hardened steel nozzles can be found at
- Nozzle diameter: >0.4mm
- It’s recommended to start with default setting for nylon materials in the slicer software.
- Nozzle temperature: 220 – 280 ̊C
- Bed temperature: 80-110 ̊C
- Better bed adhesion is achieved using the following components for standard nylon printing.
- Perforated bed (such as the one on Zortrax machines). If you are using a perforated bed, you don’t need kapton tape or glue sticks.
- If you are printing on glass bed, a regular all-purpose elmer’s glue stick is preferred for better bed adhesion.
- If you are printing on PI Katpon adhesive tape, a glue stick is also recommended.
- Or you can choose to use a PEI sheet
About Owens Corning:
- A world leader in glass fiber composite
- More than 500 researchers in five R&D centers
- $5.7 billion sales (2016)
- 17,000 employees in 33 countries
- 3D Printing labs in Ohio, USA and France