UltiMaker Method XL 3D Printer
The UltiMaker Method series: Reliable 3D printers, production-grade materials, and a connected 3D printing software ecosystem that scales with your business.
Precision printing. Industrial Scale.
The Method XL bridges the gap between desktop and industrial printers, providing a perfect fusion of acces- sibility and performance. Meticulously engineered to create large, accurate parts, this groundbreaking 3D printer utilizes industrial-grade materials that match the precision of industrial production. With its expansive build volume, exceptional dimensional accuracy, and temperature-controlled build chamber, the Method XL can create durable and complex parts with ease.
- Extra Large Build Volume: Print large engineering parts with ease
- Precise temperature control: Both the heated build plate and the actively heated build chamber combine to create a stable environment for printing accurate parts of any size.
- Integrated air filters: Exhaust air from the Method XL passes through both HEPA and carbon filters
- 5-in-1 modular extruders: Quickly change between material groups, preventing cross-contamination Water-soluble supports: Print manufacturing tools and production parts to spec with ABS and a game-changing water-soluble support material that dissolves quickly and easily in tap water
- Ultra-rigid metal frame: A structurally-optimized metal frame runs the full length of the body to offset flexing. Less flexing means more consistent prints with better part accuracy and fewer failures
3D printers that simply work
Our award-winning 3D print- ers are robust, reliable, and easy to use. They deliver quality parts time and again. Designed and tested to run 24/7, they allow you to achieve the results you need more quickly and easily.
Secure and easy to use, CloudPrint is the slicing and printer management software that will get you from CAD file to printed part in no time using a seamless workflow. Free when used with any Method series printer.
Engineering grade materials
Print manufacturing tools and production parts to spec with real manufacturing-grade materials
Wherever you are in the world, UltiMaker support is close by. Our global network of service partners offer profes- sional installation, training, and maintenance in your language and time zone.
|UltiMaker Method XL Specifications:
|Fused deposition modeling (FDM)
|Dual-extrusion print head with swappable extruders
|Build Volume (XYZ)
|Dual extrusion 305 x 305 x 320 mm (12 x 12 x 12.6 in)
|0.40 mm nozzle: 400 - 100 micron
|+/- 0.2mm or +/-.002mm per mm of travel (whichever is greater)*
|11.25 micron for XY, 0.625 micron for Z
|Max Chamber Temp
|Flexible build plate, heated up to 105 °C
|Integrated Air Filters
|HEPA and carbon filters
|57.1 +/- 3 dB
|Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), LAN, USB port
Printer: W 655 x D 565 x H 815 mm (W 25.8 x D 22.2 x H 32.1 in)
Material case: W 223 x D 328 x H 319 mm (W 8.8 x D 12.9 x H 12.6 in)
Printer: 56.5 kg (125 lb)
Material case: 1.9 kg (4.2 lb)
|Free Supplied Software
|MacOS, Windows, and Linux
Engineering-grade ABS that is as easy to print as PLA
Water-soluble support material that enables you to print complex parts with ease
The performance of carbon fiber combined with the reliability of ABS-R.
- Polymaker PolymaxTM PC
- Luvocom 3F PAHT® CF 9891
- JABIL TPE SEBS 95A
The right extruder for the right material
Extruders optimized for specific materials. Including composites and support materials. Plus, unlock third- party materials using the Labs open material extruder.