Versatility and precision come standard with the LulzBot SE Tool Head, featuring the Universal Mounting System, and the industry leading Titan Aero Hot End and Extruder from E3D. This tried and true combination enables a vast palette of supported 3D printing material, both rigid and flexible. As the featured tool head on both the LulzBot Mini 2 and TAZ Workhorse 3D Printers, the SE tool head is here to bring even more performance and dependability to your already trusty LulzBot TAZ 6, TAZ 5, and LulzBot Mini 1.
- The LulzBot SE Tool Head features a genuine E3D Titan Aero Extruder/Hot End with a 0.50 millimeter nozzle enabling out of the box 3D printing with over 35 materials, including flexibles! This tool head is compatible with the LulzBot Mini 2, TAZ Workhorse and TAZ Pro 3D printers. LulzBot Mini 1, TAZ 5 & TAZ 6 users can add this tool head with the TAZ 5/6 Universal Tool Head Adapter and the Mini 1 Universal Tool Head Adapter.
- A high-output centrifugal fan and quad-port cooling duct support elaborate prints with extensive bridging, cooling filament in 360-degrees before it has time to sag between points.
- The Universal Mounting System makes swapping tool heads easy, you'll have the right tool head for the right job installed in minutes.
- LulzBot Mini v2.0, Boxed for Retail, NA
- LulzBot TAZ 3D Printer, Pro Boxed for Retail, NA
- LulzBot TAZ 3D Printer, Workhorse, Boxed for Retail, NA