Home / Raise3D Pro2 Plus Dual Extruder 3D Printer
Your product's name
CUSTOM CMS BLOCK
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
The industrial-grade Raise3D Pro2 Plus is the powerful new 3D printer that is expanding creativity, inspiring ingenuity, and empowering designers, architects, engineers, and makers of all skill levels to imagine new possibilities and build the extraordinary. The Pro2 Plus 3D printer is the scaleable 3D printing solution that has the rugged durability, advanced features, and reliability to deliver repeatable results for next generation manufacturing, taking your vision from prototype to production.
ALL RAISE3D PRICING IS DELIVERED!
At Ultimate 3D Printing Store, there is no additional shipping charge for Raise3D printers. The Raise3D Pro2 Plus ships via LTL freight service (curbside delivery). The Pro2 is a large, heavy-duty machine (approximate shipping weight is 170 lbs., shipping dimensions are 28.5 w x 28 d x 49 h), so please plan for delivery accordingly.
Raise3D Pro2 Plus Features:
- Electronic driven lifting dual extrusion for 3D printing intricate details with repeatable results
- Massive build volume - up to 12 x 12 x 23.8 inch build volume
- High strength aluminum frame for durability and reliability
- New extruder with optical filament run-out sensor - pauses the print when out of filament, before the project fails
- Extruder temperature of up to 300℃ for extensive material compatibility
- High resolution - layer thickness as fine as 0.01mm
- Second generation power loss resume - don't lose a print when you lose power
- Intuitive 7" touch screen interface
- Built-in HEPA air filter
- Upgraded build plate system for better warp prevention, even heat distribution, and extended life - heats to 110℃
- Wifi and LAN connectivity
- Remote monitoring with built-in camera
- Powerful, user-friendly ideaMaker slicing software
- Next generation motion controller
- Improved nozzle
- Improved factory calibration
- Optical end stops
- Software controllable stand-alone active cooling fan
- Comes with 1-year limited warranty from Raise3D (90-day warranty coverage on heating rods, thermal sensors, heat beds, and circuit boards--consumables such as hot ends, nozzles, fan covers, build surfaces, build plates, and top covers are excluded.)
- 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year RaiseShield warranties now available - RaiseShield warranties extend the standard 1-year warranty, as well as the 90-day warranty coverage on heating rods, thermal sensors, heat beds, and circuit boards, through the term of the RaiseShield warranty
- Printer Cart (optional upgrade) - Raise3D's mobile cart is a great option for schools and large organizations that plan to share the 3D printer amongst multiple departments. Includes storage space for filament and tools.
Electronic Drive Dual Extrusion with Retracting Nozzles
Prints complex mechanical parts, supports a variety of multi-material filaments and improves print speed.
High repeatability (<0.005m, 5 micron)
Light speed (<1 second switching time)
1.5mm lifting distance, compatible with flexible filaments
Reliability tested over 100,000 times!
Massive Build Volume
Pro2 Plus has multiple fail safe systems and industrial-grade components for the round-the-clock reliability, so you can trust it to complete your largest 3D printing projects. Build models with dimensions up to 12" x 12" x 23.8".
Pro2 Plus has a unique motion system, which allows for high-resolution 3D printing and superior part quality
Unmatched layer resolution: 0.01 layer thickness
Precise positioning: 0.0125mm positioning resolution on X/Y axis
Extruder Temperature of up to 300℃ for Compatibility With a Wide Variety of Materials
Pro2 Plus will work with 1.75mm PLA, ABS, HIPS, PC, TPU, TPE, Nylon, PETG, ASA, PP, Glass Fiber Enforced, Carbon Fiber Enforced, Metal Particles Filled, and Wood Filled filaments (and more!).
Second Generation Power Loss Resuming
Next-generation Extruder with Filament Run-out Sensor
Pro2 Plus's new extruder offer better grip for improved performance and an optical filament run-out sensor that will pause the print if the printer runs out of material for worry-free 3D printing!
Intuitive Touchscreen Interface
Pro2 Plus has a 7-inch touchscreen so controlling the printer is easy. The simple visual interface, which displays print progress and allows for full adjustment control, creates a user-friendly experience for expert and novice users
Next-generation Motion Controller
Top reliability. Accurate current control. Silky smooth movement. Superior thermal performance.
400MHz ARM Cortex-M7 32bit RISC FPU
Industrial grade components
Standalone motor driver
256 micro-steps driver system.
Remote User Interface
Wirelessly connect to and control the Pro2 Plus using Raise3D's ideaMaker software.
Built-in camera for remote monitoring.
HEPA Air Filtration
Designed to silently remove nano-particles.
New Build Plate System
Steady and simple to use
Even heat distribution
Aerospace grade material
High temperature silicone heating bed
Magnetic hold aluminum bed
Improved 4+9 points lock system