Home / Raise3D Pro2 Dual Extruder 3D Printer
Your product's name
CUSTOM CMS BLOCK
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
The industrial-grade Raise3D Pro2 is the dynamic and powerful new 3D printer that is expanding creativity, inspiring ingenuity, and empowering designers, architects, engineers, and makers of all skill levels to imagine new possibilities and build the extraordinary. The Pro2 3D printer is the scaleable 3D printing solution that has the rugged durability, advanced features, and reliability to deliver repeatable results for next generation manufacturing, taking your vision from prototype to production.
ALL RAISE3D PRICING IS DELIVERED!
At Ultimate 3D Printing Store, there is no additional shipping charge for Raise3D printers. The Raise3D Pro2 ships via LTL freight service (curbside delivery). The Pro2 is a large, heavy-duty machine (approximate shipping weight is 140 lbs., shipping dimensions are 28.5 w x 28 d x 36.5 h), so please plan for delivery accordingly.
Raise3D Pro2 features:
- Electronic driven lifting dual extrusion for 3D printing intricate details with repeatable results
- Up to 12 x 12 x 11.8 inch build volume
- High strength aluminum frame for durability and reliability
- New extruder with optical filament run-out sensor - pauses the print when out of filament, before the project fails
- Extruder temperature of up to 300℃ for extensive material compatibility
- High resolution - layer thickness as fine as 0.01mm
- Second generation power loss resume - don't lose a print when you lose power
- Intuitive 7" touch screen interface
- Built-in air filter
- Upgraded build plate system for better warp prevention, even heat distribution, and extended life - heats to 110℃
- Wifi and LAN connectivity
- Remote monitoring with built-in camera
- Powerful, user-friendly ideaMaker slicing software
- Next generation motion controller
- Improved nozzle
- Improved factory calibration
- Optical end stops
- Software controllable stand-alone active cooling fan
- Comes with 1-year limited warranty from Raise3D (90-day warranty coverage on heating rods, thermal sensors, heat beds, and circuit boards--consumables such as hot ends, nozzles, fan covers, build surfaces, build plates, and top covers are excluded.)
- 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year RaiseShield warranties now available - RaiseShield warranties extend the standard 1-year warranty, as well as the 90-day warranty coverage on heating rods, thermal sensors, heat beds, and circuit boards, through the term of the RaiseShield warranty
- Printer Cart (optional upgrade) - Raise3D's mobile cart is a great option for schools and large organizations that plan to share the 3D printer amongst multiple departments. Includes storage space for filament and tools.