Sonic Mini 8K LCD Resin 3D Printer
With the highest resolution of 22 µm and 1152 ppi, Sonic Mini 8K surpasses all consumer electronics on the market. The 7.1” LCD screen & 18 cm Z-axis are perfect for printing all sorts of extremely intricate miniatures, bust sculpts, and more!
Some key features of the Phrozen Sonic Mini 8K Resin 3D Printer:
- 22 µm (1152 ppi) Ultra-High Resolution: Prints beyond handcrafted models
- 7.1” Mono LCD Screen: Larger printing space with 18 cm Z-axis
- Ultra-Stable Dual Linear Rails: Prints high-quality models with extreme stability
- Frosted Laser Cut Building Plate: Allows models to attach firmly onto the building plate
- Linear Projection LED Module: Enhances light uniformity to create superb & sharp models
Sonic Mini 8K Specs:
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 3.5" in Large Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: CHITUBOX V1.9.0 or above
- Connectivity: Front USB Port
- Design: Technology Resin 3D Printer - LCD Type
- Light Source: Linear ProjectionLED Module
- Release Film: FEP Film
- XY Resolution: 22 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30 mm
- Maximum Printing Speed: 80 mm/hr
- Power Requirement: DC 24V；3A
- System Power: 50 W
- Printer Size: 29 x 29 x 43 cm
- Print Volume: 16.5 x 7.2 x 18 cm
- Printer Weight: 13 kg
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change.
Create Sleek & Flawless 3D Models
Compact Resin 3D Printer with Dual Linear Rails
The dual linear rails everyone’s been asking for. With the ultra-stable dual linear rails, Sonic Mini 8K is guaranteed to create durable & high-quality 3D prints.
Linear Projection LED Module for Sharp 8K Prints
The Linear Projection LED Module effectively extends the optical path length, enhancing light uniformity by over 90% to create sharp & crisp 3D models.
Intuitive User Interface for Easy Navigation
Simply plug in the USB at the front of your Sonic Mini 8K, toggle through the 3.5” touch panel, and you’re ready to go.
Time to Say Adios to Falling Prints
The all-new frosted laser cut building plate allows your 3D models to stick firmly onto the building plate, drastically improving your 3D printing success rate.