CUSTOM CMS BLOCK
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP!
Specifically designed for the dental industry, the Sonic 4K offers wireless printing and takes only ONE SECOND to print a single layer, twice as fast as the Sonic Mini 4K. It also has a long Z-axis to prevent wobbling to ensure a quieter and smoother printing process. The Sonic 4K has built-in printing parameters for dental applications that are compatible with professional dentistry resins to print dental models with high precision and accuracy. The printer also comes with software to help you process 3D printing files easily and increases your productivity when creating dental models. Premium support and editing also provided.
- 4K with 6.1” Printing Area: 3840 x 2160 ultra-high-definition. Prints at 35µm with 722 PPI, the highest PPI ever, with a large printing area of 6.1”
- Monochrome LCD Screen: Prints up to 5 times faster than traditional 3D printers, taking only one second to print a layer, twice as fast as the Sonic Mini 4K.2000 working hours guaranteed for all LCD screens; we offer a free 3-month warranty for all LCDs.
- Solid Design: Made with Aluminum & designed to ensure a quiet and smooth printing process
- Supports Remote File Transmissions: Connects to your router directly via the ethernet, allowing you to send over your file remotely and start printing immediately
- FormWare Phrozen Edition: Sonic 4K comes with 3D printing processing software that empowers designers to work efficiently by providing automatic error detection and printing multi-floor structures to maximize print output. Premium support and editing also provided
- Built-In Printing Parameters for Dental Application: Works with resin print settings from NextDent, Dreve, KeyStone, HarzLab, Enlighten & Dentona. Also compatible with resins of 385nm & 405nm
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 5in Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: ChiTu Box V1.6.5
- Connectivity: USB | Ethernet
- Technology: Resin 3D Printer - LCD Type
- Light Source: 405nm ParaLED Matrix 3.0
- XY Resolution: 35 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30mm
- Printing Speed: 90mm/ hour
- Power Requirement: AC100-240V~50/60Hz
- Printer Size: L9 x W10.2 x H18.1 in
- Printer Volume: L5.2 x W2.9 x H7.8 in
- Printer Weight: 14.5kg