Phrozen Pro Series Aqua Ivory 4K Resin
Phrozen Pro Series Aqua Ivory 4K Resin is designed to showcase 3D models in high resolution and works best with the Sonic Mini 4K and Sonic Mighty 4K 3D Printers. With its special formula, Phrozen Aqua 4K Resin creates high-quality and extremely intricate 3D models with 4K resolution.
- Weight: 1kg per bottle
- Viscosity: 230-330 cps
- Surface Hardness: 80 Shore D
- UTS: 24 MPa
- Tensile modulus: 1037 MPa
- EAB: 13 %
- Flexural strength: 43 MPa
- Flexural modulus: 1327 MPa
- Izod notched impact strength: 41 J/m
- HDT @0.45MPa: 70 ℃
- Low Shrinkage & High PrecisionPhrozen Aqua Resins are developed for low shrinkage and high precision printing. Their low warpage & dimensional stability are especially good for precise parts.
- Low Viscosity & Low Odor Phrozen Aqua Resins are easy to print and are easily post-processed due to their low viscosity. Meanwhile, their low odor will not make your place smell.
- 4K Print Quality Phrozen's 4K resin is formulated to print with the highest resolution to showcase all the fine details.
- Ideal for Miniatures With its light color and ultra-high resolution, Aqua Ivory 4K is perfect as a base color, allowing makers to easily paint and add colors to their detailed designs. With its neutral shade, Aqua Ivory 4K is ideal for printing out head sculptures, action figure miniatures, and more.
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.