Phrozen ONYX Impact Plus Resin
5x Impact Endurance Power
Partnered with Loctite ®, Phrozen ONYX Impact Plus offers 5x impact-resistant power for heavy-duty daily projects and engineering applications.
- Shockproof & Unbreakable: Ultra-high impact resistance to withstand even the most vigorous attacks continuously.
- Incredibly Strong Weight Endurance: With extreme weight endurance power, objects printed with Phrozen ONYX Impact Plus can carry loads of more than 150kg.
- Bendable and Resilient Material: Highly durable and resilient, Phrozen Onyx Impact Plus will maintain its integrity to always return to its original shape.
- Weight: 1kg per bottle
- Surface Hardness: 72 Shore D
- Tensile Stress at Break: 37 MPa
- Young’s Modulus: 1175 ± 47 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 98 %
- Notched Izod Impact: 145.00 J/m
- Shore D Hardness (5s): 72 D
- Solid Density: 1.15 g/cm3
- Liquid Density: 1.05 g/cm3
- HDT at 0.45 MPa: 52 °C
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
*The Shore D Hardness data for this resin is measured with an exposure time of 5 seconds.
- To clean, spray with alcohol and dry it with an air compression gun. DO NOT immerse the model in alcohol for an extended period.
- Use and preserve resins at room temperature in dark and ventilated conditions.
- Shake well before each use.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when handling resins. Wash with plenty of water in case of direct contact with skin or eyes.
- DO NOT dump resin directly. Please cure and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend that you finish them as soon as possible since unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.
- Post-processing note: For best results, please allow your print to dry for 40 to 60 minutes after washing, then post-cure for 30 minutes on each side.
- Minor color differences between the printed parts and website pictures do not impact the final performances.