MakerBot Method X 3D Printer - Carbon Fiber Edition
Industrial 3D Printing Made Accessible
Print manufacturing tools and productions parts to spec with real manufacturing grade materials.
Benefits & Features of the MakerBot Method X Carbon Fiber Edition:
- Heated Chamber - Delivers stronger manufacturing-grade parts
- Open Material Platform - Allows printing of advanced engineering materials from any manufacturer
- 6-in-1 Modular Performance Extruders - Allows for quick change between material groups, preventing cross-contamination
- Fully Enclosed and Filtered - The Clean Air Dual Filtration System ensures worry-free printing with engineering materials in any environment
DUAL EXTRUSION COMPOSITE 3D PRINTING FOR ADVANCED GEOMETRIES
- Patented VECT™ 110 (Variable Environmental Controlled Temperature) Thermal Regulation evenly heats and controls the print environment leading to parts that are 2x stronger on the z-axis, and 2x more accurate across the board.
- The 1C Composite Extruder is engineered, optimized, and tested to withstand abrasive composite materials for maximum lifespan.
- Dual extruders with water-soluble support material allow you to print in unlimited geometries and simplify your workflow.
STRONG, HEAT-RESISTANT METAL REPLACEMENT PARTS
- Excellent strength to weight ratio – 110 MPa TS – for light-weighting applications such as robotic end effectors.
- Engineering-grade stiffness with high heat resistance under load for parts that perform.
- Composites ranging from Nylon 12 Carbon Fiber to ABS Kevlar give you flexibility on your project and rigidness in your part.
- Print Metals, Composites, and Polymers and infinite 3rd party options with 6-in-1 Modular Performance Extruders for METHOD X.
IMPORT YOUR COMPLEX DESIGNS, HIT PRINT IN CARBON FIBER
- Design in your favorite CAD software, then prep, print, and monitor remotely from CloudPrint™.
- Quickly change from production composites to modeling materials with the hands-free SmartAssist™ Material Loading System.
- Spring Steel Build Plate is durable enough to withstand thousands of prints in abrasive composites and the print pops off cleanly with a simple flex.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 MakerBot METHOD X 3D Printer
- 1 Spring Steel Build Plate
- 1 Composite Extruder
- 1 Performance Extruder 2XA Support
- 1 Performance Extruder 2 Support
- 1 Nozzle Brush
- 1 Hex Key
- 1 USB A-to-B Cable
- 1 US Power Cord
- 1 EU Power Cord