LulzBot honors your freedom to print.
Add 1.75 mm filament capability to your LulzBot 3D printer and open up an even wider variety of 3D printing materials. The M175 Tool Head is here to bring the world of 1.75 mm material to your LulzBot Mini 2, TAZ Workhorse, and TAZ Pro.
- The 1.75 mm dual-drive extruder on the new LulzBot M175 Tool Head feeds material reliably. Built to handle the toughest industrial-strength materials to the most basic materials, the M175 prints a wide range of filament - from nylon and soft flexible materials to PLA and rigid and brittle carbon-filled high-strength materials.
- Material changes are easy using the quick release lever. A thumbscrew tensioner allows the you to fine-tune the pressure exerted by the drive gears onto the filament. It provides uninterrupted material flow without fear of grinding or slipping.
- The lightweight hot end provides superior heat break performance - it conducts 85% less heat than a standard threaded heat break. The small hot end mass allows for more rapid motion.
- The M175 Tool Head comes with a 0.5 mm Bridgemaster™ nozzle for beautiful, high-resolution prints.
- The sturdy fan duct mounts with one screw and has been designed for maximum efficiency using airflow analysis to ensure even 360° part cooling. The fan duct also provides a clear view of the printing surface so you can inspect layer quality during printing.
- LulzBot Mini v2.0, Boxed for Retail, NA
- LulzBot TAZ 3D Printer, Pro Boxed for Retail, NA
- LulzBot TAZ 3D Printer, Workhorse, Boxed for Retail, NA