BlueCast LCD/DLP Cereamic - Keramaster
Special resin for models and prototypes with add of ceramics
This resin has been developed to improve the printing experience with high detail, high strength and a special matte surface finish (FEP / TEFLON resin tank needed).
Castable: NO - Castability: nd
Applications: models, rubber molds, high temperature applications (120 ° C)
Compatible with: all LCD printers like WanhAo D7, Anycubic 3d, Micromake L2, X-Cube, Xayav V etc. (405 nm with 30 watt led or higher power) and with all LED UV DLP printers like as Asiga, 3DS Project 1200, Kudo Titan 2, Miicraft, Ember etc.
Washing mode: Ethyl / IPA alcohol 60 seconds
Drying with compressed air
UV cure: 60 min.
Tank bottom: FEP
Color: Gray or Beige
Size: 500 gr
Developed for LCD / DLP printers and compatible with all DLP 3d printers (405 nm).
- Low shrinkage and high dimensional accuracy
- Suitable for prototyping, silicone molds, rubber molds, dental and models applications
- Resistant to high temperatures
- Very low deformation after printing
- High definition and smooth surfaces
- Absence of toxic substances
- Washable with 90% / 99% methylated alcohol (PAH) or 90% / 99% ethyl alcohol.
Keramaster was created using nano ceramic particles that increase the mechanical resistance and print detail. The surface finish has a material effect.