LC-3D Mixer - Resin Mixing Station
The LC-3D Mixer is a roller/tilting stirring device for mixing 3D printing materials before pouring in the Resin Tray of the printer. Print resins must be mixed well. Only handshaking is insufficient for highly filled and colored materials. The LC-3D Mixer should be used to thoroughly mix the material. When mixed insufficiently, color deviation and print failures may occur. The NextDent LC-3D mixer keeps your NextDent 3D materials ready for use at any time at an optimum consistency.
- Specially designed for print resins
- Rolling and tilting motion to keep your print resin 100% mixed
- Four roller design with compact and solid footprint for the modern dental laboratory
- 1 or 2 bottles mixing capacity
- Digital display with easy to adjust function buttons
- Audible tone when program ends
- Designed for consistent operation
Related Voltage: AC 100-240V, 50/60 HZ
Power: 10 W
Fuse: 250 V, T 2 A
Dimension: 410 x 270 x 100 mm
Weight: 4 kg (8.8 lbs)
Dimension: W 410 x D 270 x H 100 mm (16.1 x 10.6 x 3.9 inches).