Purpose-Built for High-Strength 3D Printing Applications
The LulzBot HS Tool Head is purpose-built for high-strength 3D printing applications utilizing durable industrial composites and is ideal for engineers needing strong parts and faster printing times. The ability to create functional jigs, fixtures, and prototypes on-site in a matter of hours significantly reduces lead time and cost.
The LulzBot HS Tool Head features a genuine E3D Titan Aero Extruder/E3D Volcano Heater Block with a Hardened Steel 0.80 millimeter nozzle capable of printing high-strength composite polymers! This tool head is compatible with the LulzBot Mini 2, TAZ Workhorse and TAZ Pro 3D printers. LulzBot Mini 1, TAZ 5 & TAZ 6 users can add this tool head with the LulzBot TAZ 5/6 Universal Tool Head Adapter and the LulzBot Mini 1 Universal Tool Head Adapter
A high-output centrifugal fan and quad-port cooling duct support elaborate prints with extensive bridging, cooling filament in 360-degrees before it has time to sag between points.
The Universal Mounting System makes swapping tool heads easy, you'll have the right tool head for the right job installed in minutes.
- Layer Resolution: 0.4 mm - 0.6 mm (0.016 in - 0.024 in)
- Filament Diameter: 2.85 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.8 mm
- Nozzle Material: Hardened Steel
- Extruder Hobb Material: Hardened Steel
- Hot End Temperature Range: 120°C - 290°C (248°F - 554°F)
- Extruder & Hot End: Genuine E3D Titan Aero & e3D Volcano Heater Block
- Maximum Extrusion Rate: Approximately 181 grams/hour | 40.38 mm³/s with PLA at 220°C
- Supported Materials: Carbon-fiber filled Nylon, ABS, PETG, PLA, NinjaFlex TPU
- Required power system: 24 Volts
- Fans: (1) 5v 40 mm heat sink cooling fan, and (1) 360° print cooling fan
- Maximum Extrusion Rate: Approximately 181 grams/hour | 40.38 mm³/s with PLA at 220°C (428°F)
- Certified Open Source Hardware: US000147