1827 Vacuum Forming Machine
This item is on backorder and will ship 4-6 weeks from purchase.
- Made in the USA -- Patent Pending
- Fuse protected
- All stainless steel welded construction
- Maintenance free polished edges (Forming area)
- Small internal chamber which allows for quicker suction
- Certified components
- Operates on household 110-120 AC current also available in 210-240 volts single phase for international customers
- Stainless steel welded and polished quick-load plastic frame (adjustable to accommodate different plastic thicknesses ) slides down quickly before plastic starts to cool
- Heavy duty 10' grounded electrical cord
- Symmetrically heating element ( 1500 Watt ) engineered for uniform heat distribution to critical areas with no dead spots
- Forms plastics up to 1/4"
- Additional outlets are integrated in to the unit which allows additional (storage tanks - vacuum pumps- shop vacs) to be connected to the unit
- Operator’s Manual is included with tricks on vacuum forming and molds
- Works with all formable plastics which include : Styrene, Acrylic or Plexiglas, PET-G, PVC, ABS, Polyethylene, vinyl, and many more
- This unit can be used for production, prototyping, Magnetic letters, molds for plaster/concrete/candy/chocolate, Packaging, Blister packaging, Skin Packaging, sign making, mask making, special effects, RC Parts (cowls - wingtips - canopies) and many more
The Centroform EZFORM® vacuum forming machine does not include a vacuum or vacuum pump. The EZFORM® series has an 1 1/2" and 3/8" vacuum port to attach your vacuum source (shop vac or other common household vacuums) and an additional outlet to add an electric pump if needed. A Shop vac or similar vacuum removes a lot of air quickly but it does not have a lot of torque a pressure sensitive valve closes automatically when the vacuum is no longer able to suction and what is left can be evacuated by an electric pump if needed (A vacuum pump removes less air with more torque).
Unit measures: 30" high x 35" long x 21" wide
Plastic sheet size: 21 1/4" x 30 1/4"
Forming area: 18" x 27"
Weight: 65 lbs
Voltage: 110-120 (Also available in 210-240 volts single phase)
Max. depth of draw: 9-11 inches depending on mold Geometry
Vacuum Ports: 1 1/2" and 3/8"
Heater: 1500 Watts x2 (3000 Watts Total)