1827 VACUUM FORMING MACHINE
Attention: Centroform machines are custom made for each order. Centroform custom-built vacuum formers have an estimated delivery time of 6 weeks after the order is placed.
- Made in the USA -- Patent Pending
- Fuse protected
- All stainless steel welded construction
- Maintenance free polished edges (Forming area)
- Small internal chamber which allows for quicker suction
- Certified components
- Operates on household 110-120 AC current also available in 210-240 volts single phase for international customers
- Stainless steel welded and polished quick-load plastic frame (adjustable to accommodate different plastic thicknesses ) slides down quickly before plastic starts to cool
- Heavy duty 10' grounded electrical cord
- Symmetrically heating element ( 1500 Watt ) engineered for uniform heat distribution to critical areas with no dead spots
- Forms plastics up to 1/4"
- Precut plastic is available
- Additional outlets are integrated in to the unit which allows additional (storage tanks - vacuum pumps- shop vacs) to be connected to the unit
- Operator’s Manual is included with tricks on vacuum forming and molds
- Works with all formable plastics which include : Styrene, Acrylic or Plexiglas, PET-G, PVC, ABS, Polyethylene, vinyl, and many more
- This unit can be used for production, prototyping, Magnetic letters, molds for plaster/concrete/candy/chocolate, Packaging, Blister packaging, Skin Packaging, sign making, mask making, special effects, RC Parts (cowls - wingtips - canopies) and many more
Unit measures: 30" high x 35" long x 21" wide
Plastic sheet size: 21 1/4" x 30 1/4"
Forming area: 18" x 27"
Weight: 65 lbs
Voltage: 110-120 (Also available in 210-240 volts single phase)
Max. depth of draw: 9-11 inches depending on mold Geometry
Vacuum Ports: 1 1/2" and 3/8"
Heater: 1500 Watts x2 (3000 Watts Total)