The ideal resin for use in dental laboratories.
- Specially developed
- Gummy consistency
- Soft surface feel
The Resin Type D Gingiva is an epoxy resin-based resin for gum mask printing designed for 3D printers with DLP / UV light sources in dental laboratories. The resin is characterized by a very flexible material consistency, rubbery and very soft surface feel.
DruckWege Resin cures under UV light.
Restriction on use:
This product has not been tested or approved for medical or pharmaceutical applications. Type D dental model is for modeling only and should not be used in the body or in the oral cavity.
The material is suitable for many areas, eg. For testing drill guides, crown and bridge fits. The surface texture and color is reminiscent of plaster of classical applications. The resin has very low shrinkage.
The resin was specially developed for specialist users in dental laboratories.
This resin is compatible with:
- Phrozen Sonic 4K
- Phrozen Sonic XL 4K
- Phrozen Transform
- B9 Creator,
- 3D Facture Draken,
- Wanhao D7 v3,
- Anycubic Photon,
- Phrozen Shuffle,
- Zortrax Inkspire
- and others
Signal word : Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H332 - Harmful if inhaled
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H361f - Suspected of damaging fertility.
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects