Home / Ultimaker NFC CPE Copolyester Filament - Black 2.85mm (750g)
Your product's name
CUSTOM CMS BLOCK
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
Ultimaker CPE family
CPE (copolyester) materials are chemical resistant, tough and demonstrate good dimensional stability. It is a preferred choice for both functional prototypes and mechanical parts. While both CPE and CPE+ provide similar performance characteristics, CPE+ provides the added benefit of higher temperature resistance and increased impact strength.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker CPE
Product designers use CPE to make extremely tough and dimensionally stable functional prototypes.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent toughness and dimensional stability
- Good interlayer adhesion, especially when printing with an enclosed front
- Low levels of ultrafine particles (UFPs) and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Ideal for short run manufacturing and functional prototypes
- Transparent option available