Ultrafuse® PLA PRO1
Speed, Strength, Versatility and Consistency
PLA PRO1 is an extremely versatile, tough biobased PLA filament made for professionals. It reduces your printing time, (subject to printer and object limitations) and the strength exceeds overall mechanical properties of printed ABS parts. Printer settings can be tuned to achieve blazing fast speeds or an unrivaled surface finish. The excellent quality control ensures the highest levels of consistency between colors and batches, it will perform as expected, every time.
Ultrafuse® PLA PRO1 is developed as a high-speed engineering thermoplastic that prints as easy as PLA, at speeds previously considered unusable. Yet it retains far better mechanical properties, that even exceed printed ABS objects. Something that the most demanding users have always had to make a compromise on prior to Ultrafuse® PLA PRO1.
By varying the print settings, users can optimize for speed, strength, surface quality or a mix of those qualities beyond performance levels of traditional filaments. When you find yourself in an environment that requires reliable performance print after print, look no further than to increase your productivity with Ultrafuse® PLA PRO1. By cranking up the speed you can save at least 30%* in printing time. To achieve this high speed, we recommend setting your printer in the tem- perature range of 220°C to 230°C*. Superfast printing may affect surface quality. Ultrafuse® PLA PRO1 has strong layer adhesion which makes prints much stronger, thus increasing functionality.
Benefits at a Glance
- Speed: Reduce your printing time by 30% – 80%, (subject to printer/ object limitations)
- Strength: Excels overall beyond printed ABS in mechanical properties
- Versatility: One filament that can be tuned towards blazing speed and excellent surface finish
- Consistency: Truly consistent filament, also between colors and batches, it will perform as expected, every time
- Jigs & fixtures
- Tensile strength (MPa): 21.8 (z-x), 48 (x-y) MPa
- Flexural modulus (MPa): 2340 (x-z), 2823 (x-y) MPa
- Elongation (break): 0.9 % (z-x), 21.9 %(x-y)
- Nozzle Temperature: 200-220 °C
- Build Chamber Temperature: -
- Bed Temperature: 50 - 70 °C
- Bed Material: Glass, tape at low temperature
- Nozzle Diameter: ≥ 0.4 mm
- Print Speed: 40 -150 mm / s